translate

Tuesday 7 May 2013

WHAT IS OUT THERE?


A late good afternoon to you all. Here I sit at last, out in the back garden. Earphones on, not wanting the neighbours to hear what I am writing, as of course I use voice software. I can hear the man in my ears just above the traffic. The weather is soooooooo hot! Gosh, two days in a row, as I said to someone before, this is our summer and I bet it will be autumn tomorrow. This  is the UK, but we are lucky as apart from floods that we now get which we didn’t used to get, we have no other dreadful freak weather incidences.

Hub in London today with Longchops. After their baths yesterday, they are all lovely and soft and smell good, for now.

The dogs, that is, not Hub.

Mind you digging myself out of this hole, he smells good too!

The birds are singing to us as we sit here. My Black beauty on my right and Waggatail on the left, she lets me know from time to time she is still here, by her pathetic whimpering.

Tomorrow she is out for a walk with BB, so she will love that, I am not taking LC though, so oh, the face when I leave her, as Hub not taking her to work tomorrow.

I have done my work this morning. I also called the Doctors as instructed by the receptionist, to try to hurry the letter from the Doctor. I was to talk with the secretary. Well, getting through to her is more difficult than trying to correspond with the Queen.

Not really much further forward with that one.

I had a beautiful text from my even more beautiful friend the other day, who gave me away on my wedding day. That day he did that, was the first time I had seen him since he was thirteen and he was 29/30 on my wedding day. I hope it won’t be another seventeen year gap before I see him again?

My shopping/groceries came today. So I have put it all away and again, I am sure there are things missing, this is the third week in a blooming row now. Last week, they obviously missed out at least two bags. I am not shopping with them next week sick of them. I mean, the one thing we need, juice, is missing…

I really don’t know why, because I am far too far from a beach, but I really can smell the sea? I don’t quite get that?

Loads of ironing to do today? I said there is loads, didn’t say I was going to do it? Ha. Oh it’s too hot to be doing that rubbish.

I was just thinking last night something and until then, it did not occur to me, but, We have not got a clue, what is at our back wall, apart from a horrible  main road over the high wall, but what is beyond the road? Most people can look outside their back bedroom window, of course we can’t, and I guess I could ask teen, but not sure if I would get a sensible answer. If you can see, can you imagine living somewhere, and not knowing what is six meters from the bottom of your back garden? The funny thing is, I had not thought about it until yesterday.

Hub first thought houses, but I am sure not, then I thought nothing, but what is nothing? There is always something!

Spending time with my friend the other day, asking him if he thought there was a cure in the horizon for my eye condition, he had no answer. He used to always say he was sure there would be soon. Within ten years. But that was twenty years ago. He is a medic so knows a lot about eyes as that is his field.

Oh this is a shocker, two men the other day were told that they could not use the holiday company that they had booked up with, because they were both blind and would not be able to read the safety instruction leaflet…

OK, I shall go for now, as really, the buttons on this keyboard are starting to melt I am sure. Certainly almost impossible to touch, as the sun is right on them.

I am not complaining about it, I really am delighted at last the winter weather has gone and good riddens to it. xx

No comments: