translate

Friday 3 May 2013

I KILLED HIM LITTLE SISTER BY FIONA CUMMINGS

(SOME READERS MAY FIND THIS UPSETTING. SO PLEASE READ WITH CARE)
I KILLED HIM LITTLE SISTER

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

He says he’s a man

Blood on my hands

What have I done?

How dare he have walked

Under the same sun

How can I clean this

Removing his damaging kiss

Why did he do this

What did I do to him

He was stronger than me

I just couldn’t swim

It was like being in the Dead Sea

Against the crushing waves

I just had to be brave

I knew I was to be his slave

Scraping

Violently

Raping

Madly

Taking what he said was his

What I knew was mine

I didn’t care if I did time

He already had ended my life

With his evil crime

I wasn’t his wife

He was nothing to me

Certainly not mine

Never wanted to have seen him before

But he left me in a pool of crimson

Laying on the floor

He wept in the corner

And said I was his daughter

How could he do such a thing

Said he was hurting deep within

I looked at him

And had to end the pain

Never would he do that awful thing again

 

No comments: