translate

Tuesday 28 May 2013

A TOUR AROUND MY GARDEN


Oh, Bloggets, I have had a lovely day. The weather had a threat to it this morning as teen told me he was catching a train and going to Scarborough? I told him he should wait until the weather was nicer, he said no, I said he will spend the day in a cafe, he said,  so, and I said well you may as well save all the money on the train, and wait for a nicer day? He said no, he knew best.

So it has been sunny all day here let’s hope it is there, Mum was wrong after all. I really have enjoyed today. It’s been great. I went on the bus with Liz. We had a fun day. I bought a few plants, a planter and some solar powered lights. Some of them are like a tennis ball size, glass and chrome. They are a blue light, they will look nice in my boarder with blue slate/gravel don’t you think? I got some tiny lights too; I have stuck them through the fence. Attached them to the bamboo fencing. I have put another lamp which is the same solar power, on my glass outside table. That is all different colours. The lights that are on the fence, I have covered the small stems, with hanging birds and a wind chime. So that is my gardening for the day? Ha. Now I just need teen to plant in the tub I bought, I have poured some stones I had in a bucket from my last house. I brought them with me. I know, waist not want not Fi. But they are lovely stones, all colours some of them are glass and some are just bits and bobs I have collected over the years, you know the ones you can buy with a kind of picture on, like an outline? I have one with an angel and one with a fairy. Some are just purple glass. I am waiting for my Handy Andy to come. A lovely guy who is an electrician really, but he does odd jobs for me. He is coming to do a light for me, remember the one I bought from Amazon months ago? Well I did not have a clue what it looked like as ordered it online. No description, apart from it is chrome, with five Chrystal shades, it was reduced from  over £200 to just over £30, I think, so I thought, well, that is a  bargain?

Well, it has taken me until a few days ago, to bravely open the box, scared to find out what the heck I had bought?

I really really like it? Hub doesn’t but Hub doesn’t really get as excited as me about things, ha.

Well when my electrician comes to do that, I am going to ask him to bring his drill and hang a bracket I bought on the wall, for a hanging basket I bought last year. It is beautiful. Blue and white, like that Chinese style? Made from porcelain and looks lovely, I have asked my gardener lady to get me some hanging blue lobelia and other blue flowers for It., see, my chairs are blue in the garden too, and I have two tall blue vases with plants in too. So blue is my theme.

Also in my garden, I have a tall lady, with a bowl of fruit, she is white and I have a beautiful white angel and a fairy. A stunning large elephant, well,  chunky, about two foot long, by two and a half foot high and about 18inches across. Hub got me that for my birthday. Knowing I love elephants.

I have some animals in there as well, a hedgehog with a coat on and a dog. Oh, and some birds that tweet as you pass them. But then we have the blooming busy traffic, so it’s not quite tranquil. But looks really lovely, well, in my mind’s eye.

Waggatail did well on the bus and finding the shops she was great, she was on a mission. It was funny, you go where she wants and she wants pets at home. Oh that is perfume heaven to her.

She visited her mate Rodger rabbit and took a liken to the hamsters. But it was the treats, she loved. We went for a drink and a cake. We laughed all the way home and I just loved Liz and the company she gives. Off she went on her bike and here I am. Oh, I forgot one more thing? Oh this one. The doorbell rang; I opened it to receive my lovely new clothes I bought again, on line. Oh you just never know what to expect, quality or what colour even, as one of the tops I bought, didn’t say?

Oh I absolutely love them, they are sooooooooo beautiful. I put them on; teen loves everything except a skirt. It is forever long and purple. I bought two tops that will go with my posh black leggings; with the jewels down the side, real diamonds of course. Ha.

 One top, teen said was purple with jewels on the neck and really long, around the waist too there are loads of stones, the other one, is every colour you can imagine teen said. They are floaty material oh and I just love them, so they are my Oslo clothes.

So now I need to sell some custom made poems to earn the money…. I have another wedding to write for, so that is two in a couple of weeks, so that is great. Better than none in a year? Ha.

Well, Hub home tonight and back to normal for a few days. I have my friend coming tomorrow, not sure what we will do, perhaps just chat? Gosh, not sure I, can do that? Hahahahehehehehe.

Later gators with love.

No comments: