translate

Wednesday 29 May 2013

LUCID DREAMS AND SPIRITS


Last night a friend of mine wishe me  good lucid dreaming. I wasn’t sure what that meant, so of course I had to look it up and learned that I have had lucid dreams before, not many, but a few. So what is a lucid dream?

Lucid dreaming is an awareness that you are dreaming, whilst you are still in another dream. This can give you control, over what you change your lucid dream into!

This awareness can range from very faint recognition of the fact, to something that is as momentous as a broadening to awareness beyond anything that has ever happened in your life whilst being awake even.

Now I know what one is, I might try to change the dream to what I would like to happen. I tell you, I don’t blooming sleep long enough to change anything, I never, get to finish a dream this leaves me really cross. Sometimes when I realize I am dreaming, I think

“Gosh, I am a sleep. And I wake up. As though sleeping is a bad thing?

I would love to know where my dreadful sleeping pattern stems from.

My Mum told me as a baby, I would not sleep. She had to put me in my pram and rock me. I guess that stemmed from not having love in the womb? The oven that gave birth to me was not a nice person and told me when I was nineteen, when I met her; she tried to wear the tightest clothes to not let people know she was with child.

So perhaps it was the fault of that? I don’t know what else it could have been? My Nana used to say, it was because my eyes hurt, and they used to be really painful until I went to Russia for my treatment.

Then I went to boarding school and I used to lay awake all night, crying into my pillow as I missed home and my parents so very much, then exhausted by dawn, I would drift, only to be awoken  a couple of hours later, by the red faced red headed brute of a house Mother, screeching

“Morning girls, rise and shine.

When I was a teen, my second school, you would get into a lot of trouble if you dared to go back into a sleep, after the dawn call. When I was first married for 23 years, I would stay awake until my Husband came in from work. Sometimes 2 am before I would go to bed, I was always too afraid to go to bed on my own. Ghosts again. I am not so scared of them now, but was.

 My hub, second marriage, works away, we have different time zones and sometimes he calls me before he goes to sleep as I like to know that he is safe? It can be anytime through the night so I stay awake. So I guess a bit of a pattern.

I wonder if I can have an, lucid dream and see it too the end?

As for the spirits I have been seeing of late, God knows what I am meant to think of it? I just don’t understand. But they have been coming to me a lot. I must say, the other night I could not get them out of my eyes. Now you know I am blind, but I see things still in spirit. God, I wish that sight would be given to me for real time?

So is it my mind? Well if it is, I don’t want it there and if it is my mind, why can’t I see nice things?

There has been an awful looking man’s face staring at me. A huge face the size of half the wall.  And he is not welcome. Obviously telling me something, but what? Hmm. Thinking about it could be what I will tell you in my next blog.

Then lots of lost souls. I again, don’t like their visits. Then I was visited by an angel, now that was OK.

Why is it not obvious to me until it is too late what I   am meant to think?

I may try to ask what they want. Mind you, if they blooming answer, I will be out that front door like a shot. Hahehehehahhaooo

Right my Bloggets. So much to chat about today, but have to put the roast potatoes in the oven now, as you do? Ha. Talk later. xx  

 

No comments: