translate

Saturday 4 May 2013

THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME


Things about me you might not know!

Favourite colour is blue

Favourite vegetable is turnip

Favourite chocolate is Cabries flake

Favourite fruit nectarine

If I went to space and only could take one food with me, Yorkshire puddings

Favourite kind of music reggae

Favourite country Italy

Favourite flower daffodil

Hobbies writing, music, drinking coffee with friends,  theatre, concerts going on boats, having picnics and if I could see, art and I used to love dancing.

Things I don’t like to do, exercise, ha. Cooking, gardening, going to the Doctors, dentist, hospital and meeting new people.

 Favourite boys names, Andrei, Michael, Luka Joshua Mikka and Pedro

 Girls names Bronwyn, autumn, Evie Emilia Jessica and Sophia

Favourite musical instruments saxophone guitar and piano

   Love my man in a suit

Like to wear tight skirt and silk blouse

Favourite number 5

I love Michael Buble, Bob Marlie Bruno Mars from the  past, Elvis, Bucks Fizz, Abba Eva Casidy and Roomer Cold Play Eddy Grant and Tom Jones oh I love Lionel Richie too. I am sure I will have spelt those names wrong sorry if I have.

So you know a little more about me now?

 

No comments: