translate

Saturday 18 May 2013

A GOOD HAIR DAY


Good afternoon Bloggets. What a very wet cold day in the north of the UK today? Hub and I got up this morning with teen, which was early out of bed to see Bunches. He was to buy a suit for his prom night. He told us, as he was first up, Waggatail, had been left in the blooming kitchen overnight and had been in the bin. Thank God, the recycle bin and not the food bin? But I hate that idea? I like to keep the three hairy beasty girls out of the kitchen. Bless her little cotton socks, ok, furry paws, I thought I heard her crying through the night? Ha. I normally check three heads are in their beds but last night I was so tired. So off we went to the town, not long to wait before we caught the bus. Waggatail, had been left in the house with Black beauty. Long chops guided Hub, and I did my hanging on impression. Hub was all ruck sacked up to collect his suits. We did not go yesterday, as Hub wanted to go to the Cathedral. He loved it. He comes back all chilled. I stayed at home with the biggest most painful head ache. This week I have been getting really odd headaches. Like I have never had before. But I am coming off tablets, so that combined with stress over teen, Hubs job, or not? Also my little Waggatails performances, I reccon that has something to do with it?

So we got on the bus today, and off to the town. First into our hair dressers, it is nothing inside, but they cut your hair lovely.  Hub and I are really fascinated, by how everyone thinks I can see? What do they think the white cane is for and the constant look on my face of pure fear? Hahahahaha. First the bus driver thought I could see, then the man  at the hair dressers, thought I could see. I should get a t/shirt, saying I, am blind, that means, I can’t see? As some people say when you say you are blind. “So can you see anything?” “Em, no that is why I am blind?

Whilst I was in the  chair waiting for Juicy Lucy to cut my hair, Hub bravely went off to shop as it was pouring with rain. He is so brave. Oh his suits? He said he never wants to take them to Londus again, the man was very rude, charged him I think too much and to collect your suits from a news agent is just too weird!

Hub went to another shop too and then came back to get his hair cut as well.

I had about two inches off mine. It’s nice and I just love the smells of the products they use.

I love getting my hair washed too. Oh I will tell you this? If you are a fan of my chocolate factory poems, the girl who washed my hair, is called Pixie? Hahaha.

She sounded like one too, well how one would imagine  a pixie to sound like.

Oh the guiding from getting my hair washed to the hair cut chair, was rather amusing? I mean,  bless them, but just an arm would be enough, I really don’t need body armour to get across the room? It was as though she was covering me from bombs

 I wouldn’t care, but her namesake, was the same as the size of her, so she would have covered my right leg? Ha.

I bought myself a treat too. It is a detangle  brush. Bright orange. They only had baby blue black, or orange.

Then we went to our favourite pasty shop. Oh it is wonderful in there. Then to the bus stop. Oh LC, did a fantastic job. At the main busy road, the beeps went to say cross, but for some naughty reason, there were cars parked right across where we should cross. LC, took us right to the left, and in between two cars. I bet the drivers hearts were in their mouths? Ha. They couldn’t reverse, as there were cars right down the road. So a dog, blind  couple and a stick, heading their way, if they could breathe in their cars they would have done, but they didn’t know our super LC?

Home safely though kettle on and yummy food. Going now to see how teen got on, he is at girl wonders house. She went with him to shop for suit. He was going with his friends, sadly, he has dumped his friends for Bunches. He can’t live without her. True love, but so dangerous? He will get so hurt if all goes wrong. I hope she loves him as much as he loves her? But they are so young. Xx Later gators.

No comments: