translate

Tuesday 7 May 2013

EACH BREATH I TAKE IS KILLING ME


Good morning to you, its lovely to see Italy back it has been too long since my favourite country has joined us. You are all up early today, quite a few views so far and that is always great to see. As for me, OMG? I was up at silly hour if you could say I went to bed? I guess I went through the motions of trying to sleep, but again, I just could not breathe without being in pain. My friend wants me to visit the Doctors, but the fact is, what will they do? Send me to hospital and put me on some type of oxygen?

One  I hate with a capital H, hospitals, and two, our insurance if I was to ever apply for a private one, would be double just by doing that. So far I am breathing, so I am OK. But I tell you it hurts. What worries me too is I am out today, twice with two different people. May be the fresh air will do me good?

I am 70% sure my asthma is caused this time with stress and thirty percent I think it could be the road at the back of our house. The council cut down the trees and the traffic smell is bad. I can’t seem to get anyone that can tell me, are the trees and bushes totally gone, or just cut right back? If just cut back, well, they will grow back but if gone all together, oh boy, I have a problem.

I only started noticing the pollution, when they cut them either back or down, they were out there for two weeks doing it, I say council, it could have been a private company that did it.

But at the same time I had a lot of personal troubles in my life, so who knows? But the pain is bad. So, bad.

I had to be up with Hub today at silly time, half five this morning. He wanted me to stay in bed, but really, I was glad to get up.

Gosh, the birds sang their chorus from half three today. Such pure and beautiful sounds. Reminded me of clear water floating down a Chrystal funnel, into a chrome huge dish.

The sky and trees were full of so many different sounds, notes and different kinds of song.

whereas right now, my canary, Irish of course, is just squawking. Sounding like a trapped rat, ha. Bless him; he does get better as the day goes on.

OK my Hub off to the capital again to meet with more publishers but he has left poor Long Chops. Oh bless her? She looks so sad!

Hub said he had to catch five tubes after the train. I will be so cross with him, if he does that, as he can get one, taxi.

Right, I shall go now but will have loads to tell you later.

With love. x

No comments: