translate

Thursday 9 May 2013

HUNGARIAN HUNK


OK Bloggets, you may remember Hub sold his keyboard on eBay, but the man did not pay or come for it, we had a nightmare with it, first he asked if we could post it. We clearly said that it was for home collection only, and then he didn’t pay, even though we were charged a huge amount of money from Pay Pal and eBay? Well, we opened a case and got our money back from eBay and Pay Pal and tried to sell again to the person who missed out on the sale.

He wanted to buy it, but then asked if we could post it to

Hungary? We went through it all again and said no. We after a good few days when Hub had been charged again for selling something he had not received the money for? But I am pleased to say the money was paid into our account a couple of days ago and yesterday I was told he was coming today at 8.

Well, eight went by, half eight and at quarter to nine this morning, we realised with his limited English, he meant eight at night?

Then at nine this morning,

“Ding Dong!”  Our man from Hungary had arrived.

Bless his heart, he came with hard case in hand and by his car, rather than the other person, who wanted to come by taxi, from London? Ha. Hundreds of miles?

Oh, what a very sexy accent he had indeed?

I tell you if I had not have been married to my Hunky Hub, ha. I would have been doing some Eastern chatting up…. Now, I am sure in my currant state, I would have terrified the living daylights out of the poor man, but OMG? He was f f f ffffffit?

I mean, he may have had a face like a smacked bottom, but a voice of a real stud muffin.

“I won’t encourage Hub to read my blogs today? Well this one? Ha.

Going to listen to woman’s hour now on radio four. Love it. Love you all too. My special Blogget family. x

No comments: