translate

Monday 6 May 2013

Bank holiday


Teen got back late last night at half ten. He really enjoyed himself. Went on every ride possible. Left the cottage at half seven with Bunches Dad, Bunches, her Dads friend and two daughters. All in the big land rover and two and a half hours later, he arrived.  Had a full English breakfast half way down and a dinner of junk food. Junk food for supper too.

He came in and  talked for half an hour. Went to bed. Got up this morning, played his music for an hour and then went out to see Bunches in town. He told me he had done his study, if so, I’m not sure when?

I told him to be back at seven to do some more? Eight and he is still out. I am furious. His teachers are bending over backwards and he thinks fifteen minutes at eleven o clock at night is enough. Grrrrrr.

I had an email from a teacher today saying what a wonderful child he is? Does she want him?

A red hot day. We have had a nice day.

Hub off to London tomorrow and Wednesday. He is meeting with publishers.

He has to be up at six two days in a row.

Oh my friend phoned me the other day, asking was Hub home? I said yes, she was pleased. I asked why? She said she heard his voice as she entered her house.

Spooky or what? She said she heard him talking and it scared her, she thought he had died I guess and it was his ghost. That is the kind of things I do, not my sensible friends, Yep, I do have some? Ha. Well, two.

Our hot pot was delicious and I for sure have had my more than five a day with vegetables. Oh it was amazing though.

A busy week. Tomorrow I have loads of work to do. Phone calls and paper work. Shopping coming after work and Wednesday, my artist friend and Paula coming. I may go to the garden centre with Paula and buy some flowers.

Oh and a tomato plant.

Oh and I hope to sort out my tickets this week, to see Bruno Mars. If I can get proof to say I am blind of course?

I can’t take my /  our guide dog with us, we can’t get help to get to our seats in the Arena, because of so called health and safety, so we can take someone with us, if we can prove we are blind…..

Hope you have had a lovely weekend? The smell of tired BBQ’s are ending their day here as it has been bank holiday Monday here in the UK.

Talk tomorrow my Bloggets. xx

No comments: