translate

Monday 27 May 2013

WE ARE AS ONE, BUT THERE ARE OTHERS


Well, that’s that, the front door closed the sinking feeling of loneliness has been kicked into my stomach. Oh I am so sick of this life of just existing for a couple of days with the man I waited forty years for. I know I have kind of  told you about my Hub and I and our past in the odd blog, but as I spoke of angels last night, I may as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb? Is that the awful saying?

In other words, if you think I am mad, with the angel story, then I may as well continue in my madness and tell you more about Hub and myself. Then I shall tell you more about what I have seen and felt of late. Thank you by the way to a few of you brave people who dared to publicly comment on my angel blog.

From the age of four, I went to a so called school for the sighted. When I was six, because the teachers in those days were not obligated to teach children with any disability, I was sent to a hell life away from those who loved me and I loved, to boarding school. I have told you in blogs before, how my parents took me on a Sunday night, when the children were all in bed. I was met at the door by the head master, and took to a dormitory. I had never been to the school before and until the suitcase was shown to me two hours before I left my home, I didn’t even know that I was to sleep at school. I had never been away from my Mother in my life not even for one night. In fact, my Mother never went out at nights, so was not left then with a baby sitter, or even through the day.

No lights were turned on at school; we had the fire escape lights to guide us through the long scary corridors. The smell of foist was awful. My Grandmother couldn’t even leave the car we came in and I had to leave her in the car crying. I still could not comprehend why everyone was so upset. The head told my parents, to bring me when the kids were in bed so I would go to sleep and wake up a fresh in the morning. Idiot he was. I know of lots of people who adored him and think he was a fantastic man, now for them, he may have been. For me? Another story. He openly told my Mother he enjoyed me being in the media, as “His school, benefited from that!” His, school, or his pocket? Hmm.

I lay awake all night still hearing the tearful echoes from my Mum, as she was asked to leave the dorm. I knew then that my life would never be the same. I was at an age, when I would never forget that pain. I was six, scared stiff. I could see through the day or in a room with a light at night, but in the dusk or dark? Nothing. So walking into darkness and being put into a strange bed was just hell. Hearing the children around me sleeping too was so so worrying. Who were they?

Well, they turned out to be my sisters, all but one and that one, now is a good friend of mine, but then? Hmm.

I can’t explain how different children were at my two boarding schools. They just were. We had a connection that has never died, as especially from my first boarding school. I am very good friends with them still. The girl with the stunning name, we are really great friends and a couple of boys, now men, thirty four years down the track, I think of as my family still. A girl was the one who was partly responsible for Hub and I getting back together and of course, there is Hub, who I met at school. We are all still joined together by a thread of life.

Hub and I met when we were six, at that school. We were good friends, then from the age of about ten, things changed between us. It went from a meet up in the playground in break times, running down the valley hiding behind the wooden pyramid for a secret kiss, to this.

Hub had, and still has, the most amazing gift. His gift is a one that he really won’t share now days. He is greedy with it, but in those days, he had no choice but to share it. He was a child, and if the teachers told him he would have to do something, as especially if it made the school look good, he did it.

His gift his Mother used to make him share too. Whenever a relative came to the house, Hub would have to perform, as that is his gift. He plays the piano and sings. I remember in a school play, we were ten, and I played his house keeper, I say now days, nothing has blooming changed? Ha. I stood in the Christmas concert, to the right of the stage. I finished saying what I had to say, then watched Hub. He looked so very handsome and sang like an angel. Something deep inside my mind, heart and soul, burned through me. Something spoke to me.

I didn’t understand the thoughts, feelings, sounds and sights I received in those days. In fact, I am not sure I understand them now. I am not sure we are meant to, but, I wish, I really wish, I had understood the message I got that night, and continued to understand what was being said to me.

All I can say, I stood in a mist of unearthly circles of electric. Like three hula-hoops, spinning at such a speed, that I couldn’t see them move.

They were red orange and yellow. The colours I have seen many times in my life. They made a sound, like an electric pylon. A kind of  buzzing sound.

I had a pain in my heart, a lump in my throat and an urgent need to attach myself to this person.

OK, are you suitably freeked out now?

I hope not. Just because you don’t understand what I am talking about, does not mean, you do not need to read on, or, it is not true what I am saying.

 What would I gain from telling you this? Apart from being called mad? And to be honest, I am beyond being bothered about being called mad now. I am a person with a very open mind, and until something is proven, anything is possible.

Too many people have seen ghosts in our world. Or in another.

King George IV, Telly Savalas, Roger Moore, Peter Sellers, Cilla Black, Princes Margaret, Queen Elizabeth, and her Mother. Also, President Theodore Roosevelt, Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands, Sir Winston Churchill and Vincent Price have all seen ghosts, well said they have. Why would they lie? What for?

Does it make it more credible, if a famous person said they have seen a ghost?

If I knew then, if only I understood what was getting said to me in a manner which is was, not normal to us humans? How could I have changed my life?

Why don’t we get told in a much easier way? Because I think, there are too many skins of ignorance and skies between us and them, whoever they are?

Whoever the other side are and is?

I have never felt like that about a boyfriend before as a young child as specially, the love I had for my Hub as a boy, was abnormal.     

So very intense and that is why now, my friends I keep if they are what I call my calling, spiritual friends. My bf is for sure a friend who is sent by spirit. My friend from another country also is my spirit friend and I have another friend, who I know, our Mothers have got us together, as they knew each other when we were little, and got on well together. I know they are somewhere, where? I’m not sure, but my friend and I have a bond that is like my bf my other friend and my Hub, like nothing from this earth.

I cannot explain in any words any more about my Hub and myself. It took us 28 years to rekindle our life back together again. What a waste of life?

Please in future, follow your heart, mind, whatever you want to call it. Don’t ignore what you are getting told. There is such a thing as coincidence, but no such thing as coincidence that you can’t explain.

If it can’t be explained, then it is not meant to be questioned, but it is meant to be understood.

I saw my Hub in my mind, in my dreams and just whilst walking around. Though in those days when I could see, I would clearly see what was in front of me, on the inside of the lens of my eye, I would see Hubs face, though it had been many years, since we had been together. Now, call that what you want? Psychic? Telepathic? Or just mad. But what is mad? A word. Isaac Newton, was thought of as mad as were some of the best scientists. Sadly, they were told they were mad, until long after they died, then we had to say, they were right!

I studied the mind and in a class we were told we were all joined together by threads and I just clicked at  those  words.

 What makes us, what has made us? Who knows? Do you? Answer? Absolutely not. None of us know where we came from, who made us, how we may have evolved? I only can tell you, I know what how I feel. What I, have heard and seen.

 If you have met someone and just walked into a room. Looked or heard their voice and felt comfortable with them, if you have walked into  a house with the view on buying the house, and felt at home, you know that feeling of belonging? When you are in love and just want to be with that person? What is that? Meant to be? Why is it meant to be?

We would never have that feeling of belonging, if we had just evolved, surely? We would be like a table. No feelings, of course, then you get people who believe everything has feelings. I don’t but that doesn’t say I am right and other  believers are wrong?

I guess what I am trying to say, is, just try to have an open mind and it will amaze you, how rich your life will become. xxx

No comments: