translate

Wednesday 15 May 2013

THE WEDDING


I have been to see a couple who are getting married soon, and asked me to write them a poem, but they didn’t really know me and, more importantly, I didn’t know them! Because they were local, I visited them and spent just half an hour talking to them, trying to find out what they wanted in a poem, to celebrate their beautiful important day? It was so nice to see a couple so obviously in love

I went out with Paula too; we went to the local shops. I bought some real boring an yet what I thought was useful items. More drama with the teen, oh god it is awful, though he has been really nice of late, but tonight? Oh the words were so painful. I am so sick of it.

It has rained for two days now and so cold that we have the heating on at nights.

 Hub off to the south tomorrow all day. Off to Germany next week. On Friday, I am out in the town, we are going to try and retrieve Hubs suits from the news agent? If you read a few blogs ago, you may remember we had to take them to our newspaper shop, crazy?

More later my  Bloggets. xxx

 

No comments: