translate

Wednesday 8 May 2013

A MAN IS COMING


It is almost six o clock and I have just sat down for the first time today. Just had a snack for the first time too. I went to bed after seven this morning having about one hours sleep through the night. I blooming slept on and off but still sleep, but after one hour, I had to get up and say bye-bye to the teen, and sort out my friend’s presents for her and her Husband’s birthday.

I quickly cleaned the house and took care of the dogs. Just in time for my first visitor.

 My artist friend came and we took two dogs for a walk. Wagga and Black Beauty.  Oh they loved it so much we went on the field and it is funny who talks to you when A, you have a dog and b, so  do they?


I also get to know all about the owners…

 Name, age, health, habits, likes and dislikes, weight, and so on.

That would be OK, but it was pouring with rain.

So my artist friend guided me under a tree. But kind of introduced me to the tree in a more friendly way to what I would have liked?

She started to laugh, bare in mind I had been talking to a lady for ten minutes, she said to me as she chuckled,

“Oh, look at you? Hahahaha!

I looked to her in bemusement, waiting for an explanation of her sudden outburst of laughter?

She then told me I had loads of twigs in my hair from the trees! The best thing was, I didn’t even notice?

Time for a haircut, me thinks?

When rained and rained and continued to rain, I wondered if we should return, but she was happy and I didn’t hear the dogs complaining.

We were out about an hour returned to poor Long chops who was a prisoner in the house and sat and talked over a coffee for another hour and a half.

She is really lovely. Then she left, I ran upstairs to gather my things for Paula to come and the doorbell went, there she was standing. I must look a right one when I answer the door, as too many times, I have welcomed people in such a warm embracing manor, to find out it is not my friend, but the post man? Hahahhahahahaha. I just tell them I have dodgy lamps, and they look to me I can tell, as though to say,

“OK, love, obviously just been released from the home for the challenged.

So when Paula came, I stood saying nothing until she introduced herself.

We had a lovely afternoon. Did some shopping and she was great, came back and had another coffee. Not like me to drink s much caffeine.

But she really is lovely, very quiet but so sweet and I can tell she likes to come to see me so that makes a huge difference, as I love people to be happy when they are with me, if they are sad, I feel as though it is my job to try to make them happy, or at least feel better about themselves. She stayed for a few hours; I have once again cleaned the floors and now writing to you, before teen comes in from school. He has been working hard again after school.

Hub on train coming home and tomorrow? OMG? I have a man from Hungary coming.

Laters gators.

No comments: