translate

Friday 11 October 2013

THE TOON


 Oh, God. Not good. Hubs just found his office all tidy. Not how he likes it. Don’t think I can deal with the stress. Keeping out of the way.

Shame had a nice night too, watching TV comedy shows. Before then, went to town for hair cut. Not really a good thing though when the lady spends over forty minutes doing my hair. Washing with stunning shampoos that you could eat, they smelled so good. Then the hairdresser blow-dries it so it’s really perfect. Well, I thought, then whilst waiting for Hub to get his done… A lady sits next to me and says those words one didn’t want to hear.

“Hi love, who’s going to do your hair?”

Haha! What a cheek.

Tomorrow I am off to my home town by train on a day where there will be demonstrations in parts of the UK and in the town I live now, a huge horse Race day, so we will come back to chaos.

Shall chat when I return from my Geordie land of Newcastle. x

No comments: