translate

Friday 25 October 2013

GOODNIGHT GOODMORNING GOODAFTERNOON. GOOD GOD, IS THAT THE TIME?


Its racing towards half three in the morning. My love phoned me and he is still in a great deal of pain, but sounds OK. He did two interviews yesterday for Canadian TV as well as his meetings. He had a key note speech to do and meet with colleagues for a dinner meeting. Then he had a chat with a leggy blonde… Hahahahaha. OK, he spoke to me.

Not quite Canadian telly, but hay ho.

By the time I go to bed, my Teen will be getting up ready to start his day.

Last night at this time, it was a fancy for chicken crisps. Tonight, its ice cool lemonade.

What’s all that about? Am I pregnant? Hahahahhahahah.

I bought a new dog bed with a difference.

It’s a rubber equipment mat. I am sick of washing their blankets, but bless them, the two oldest, BB and LC, are fine, but little Waggatail; doesn’t know what to make of it.. The other two found their spaces and that left a section for Wagg with the embossed writing on. She was not impressed. The last attempt I did for a dog bed was a yoga mat with the exercises on. That lasted less than a week as it cracked with their claws. This is solid rubber. I know it’s not cosy and fluffy like their blankets, but my washing machine was / is, still fluffy but not so cosy. I think it’s awful to have dog beds in the washing machine where your clothes go? I do shake before putting the blankets in then wash when they come out, but still….

By the way, that is the blankets which I shake, not me. Hahaha.

I have keep fit guide dogs.

Though they smell now like they have some kind of rubber fetish.

Well, my boy didn’t stay over at his gf’s, but came home at eleven and starts his new job at nine but will get up just after seven to prime himself.

I really hope he does well, and sticks with it until Christmas as it is a Christmas job.

Missing my Hub, but have had some fun with friends online tonight. Don’t know what I would do without them.

There are still forms of transport outside our window passing at this time of night/morning. DO they never stop?

I hope I get a bit of a lie in as will be tired and can’t be doing another morning of hammering from half seven then before eight, the same workmen turning on their music so loud but you can’t hear their choice for lyrics, just the drum… Then when they hammer to the beat?  Oh God it’s not good.

Wherever you are in the world. Sleep tonight with dreamy thoughts. xxxxx

No comments: