translate

Tuesday 15 October 2013

ENGLAND v POLAND


I’m watching the football England v Poland. The atmosphere is amazing. I think I heard on our news that way back in 1973, the Polish goal keeper broke his hand in the first few minutes of the game and continued playing for the rest of the time. There were two hundred supporters from Poland as Polish people were not allowed to travel in those days. Today, there are about eighteen thousand Polish supporters and the crud are wonderful.

England are winning so far, two nil, but I bet Poland score. There is music playing, drums beating and chanting. Hub was in the capital and it was rather busy today, with lots of security.

England have to win to qualify, but to be honest, I’ not bothered who wins. Oh if you could hear the crowd? Ehehehehehe. It is great. Really exciting.

They sound like a rough sea. Huge waves are roaring, beating against rocks. Driftwood is bashing, clashing against debris.

If I were in the crowd, I would be jumping with joy. Just joining in with the thrill of the fans. I bet there is a lot of drinking going on afterwards? I would abstain from the drinkies.

And I would be among the Polish fans, as they are making all of the fun of the match, having said that, English supporters, have just been singing in their best voices,  our National anthem. Now then, what is going on the pitch? Not sure apart from the score, hahaha. I shall leave that up to Hub.

I have a lot to chat about tomorrow. Remind me. Clothes, Hubs work and much more. xx

No comments: