translate

Tuesday 22 October 2013

COUNTDOWN TO MEXICO


Good day to you Bloggets, well not only are our phone lines not working, but our internet also has not been right since we decorated but yesterday was just dreadful, as I said in another blog, I know some people were having bad experiences with their internet connections yesterday too, so we weren’t the only ones. Our phone rings once then cuts out. Haha. Thank God for mobile phones. I really used to panic as a young girl, stuck in the house with no way to get out, as in mobility. I didn’t have a guide dog then and also didn’t use the white cane. Land lines used to frequently go down and the thought of no communication, used to really freak me out.

Today is wet and a homemade soup day. You know, the days when outside is cold to the bone and all you need is comfort food? Am I making my boys a pan of soup? Naha. Haha haha. I should really; perhaps I will, but so far, its junk food tonight for tea, as we had a dinner yesterday, so I may do burgers in a bun and salad tonight.

My big boy is in London working today won’t be in until almost eight tonight, then tomorrow, off to Canada for a week, then streight from there, to Brussels.

My little boy, though he is six foot two, is at his day of training for his new job. He is at a city about an hour from here by car. Someone picked him up, but first he had to walk to his shop where he will be working.

The heavens opened and I really wondered as he was blow drying his hair, or lack of it, as he went to get it cut last night, OMG… There’s nothing left! Well, he dried it today and then went out in that rain.

I have some work to do for Hub and then house work again. My dogs are OK, but I just heard a screech from one of them. Now LC is working with her Daddy so I’m left with two. There’s old BB, who suffers with joint trouble and receives an injection for her arthritis every six weeks and puppy Waggatail, who is just plain and simply naughty. She bites for attention. They were both for a change in their beds and I heard this screech coming from one of them, not sure which one, but I know that Wagga is capable of biting or just likes to sleep on the old one, so could be that, also, yesterday, I noticed that BB, was bothering Wagga, which is very unusual, now poor baby Wagga, has a saw bottom, and bites it all the time. I have had her to the vets, so many times and will have to take her again. So could be that. One screech sounds the same as the other. So I didn’t know whether to love one and tell the other off? Which one? So I cuddled them both. Perhaps it would be better if I just left them, but I wanted to rub them better, not that I was going anywhere close to Waggatails painful part…..

My friends from America are leaving their lovely house to immigrate to Mexico in one week. Oh my word… They had a house the size of a mansion to empty and paperwork from years ago to sort out. Bless them, they will be exhausted, but I hope they will find a new happy life where they will soon be living. When Yam has told me about the lake that the village is around, it does sound so peaceful and I love Mexican people, the good ones that is, I’m told of the colours and how everyone smiles and the food is amazing, so I’m sure they will be fine. Also they won’t get snow this year, and I know how much my Yam dislikes the snow and cold weather.

So I refer to them as my American Mum and English Dad living in America. Now what do I call them as they will be living in Mexico?

OMG?

Perhaps just Yam and DD as I also call them.

OK, shall be back soon. With love. X  

No comments: