translate

Monday 7 October 2013

MONDAY ALREADY?


Oh my dear Bloggets, it’s Monday, as the house allowed vibrant colours of busyness this morning  with Teen getting ready for college, Hub sorting out life for going away again and the dogs being the dogs, I sit here now exhausted. Children pass the window going to school, some in their little trucks/cars and bikes, pushing dolls in their prams and their little voices full of enthusiasm for their start to the week.

I suspect after naughty Waggatails adventure with the coffee beans yesterday, she had very little sleep? Still feeling so very sorry for Hub about that one. Teen was not too keen to start the week today, and I am sure will be late for college, as stayed at the GF’s on Saturday and gets no sleep and the house is not exactly cosy in the respect that the rooms are close together. It’s a large house and different floors. I think he shared the night with a cat too.

I was a little concerned last night, as the blanket of darkness covered the autumn sky, my teen text me to say he was “Cycling home” Well, I wondered if he had a fall out with the Mother, as she  has always been very kind in bringing him home? Hmm. Not sure but I was worried sick as it was after nine when he left and almost ten when he came in. He had been talking to his friend across the road but failed to tell me until I phoned him, then he said what he was doing, well, at least he was safe thank God.

So he has brought his bike home that has been there for two weeks, but now his suit is there. How he will get that home, I don’t know, as if the Mother has stopped giving him lifts, he won’t bring it on the bus, as it is in a suit carrier.

Not sure what is going on there, but, he always comes back in such a bad mood. So unhappy and I phoned him through the day and he sounded like he had the troubles of the world on his shoulders. If that is happiness, I will eat my hat.

One must go and buy that blooming hat!

So today is very busy, a lot of men coming to the house and I really don’t like it. Wishing my Husband was here. More on that later.

With love and hoping your week starts as you wish it to do! X

No comments: