translate

Tuesday 1 October 2013

SOUTH AFRICA IN A PIZZA


 OK, another suitcase packed another kiss goodbye and another empty house. Hub left a while ago for South Africa. He has a hell of a journey. A taxi, then train for over two hours, then the London tube then a ten hour flight to SA.

Then an hour to his hotel, two hours to relax and prepare for his first meeting, then a dinner meeting. The next day, he has to give two speeches and again a late dinner where all the guests from all over the world ask questions. Friday, he has meetings most of the day, then to the airport for another fifteen hour trip home, to his birthday celebration.

I can’t believe my Husband will be forty five.

He is nothing short   of a cradle snatcher….

“What with me being 32 and all!”

“Hoy, naughty Bloggets, stop that cheek.

OK, so tea for two. What to have? Hmm. God knows but I guess I should make an effort, as it was meals on frees last night.

Or what do you think? Two nights in a row from the freezer? Or, a Pizza from the take away? Hehehehehee. Oh was chatting online to someone who is having pizzas and that was the only seed I needed to create a beautiful bloom on that old plant called taste bud.

Right, must go now and see to life, I shall be back with lots more soon. Take care, caus, I care.

No comments: