translate

Saturday 19 October 2013

GOODNIGHT GOD BLESS


I guess I should go to bed; it’s almost three in the morning. My eyes are heavy and really painful. I shall chat when I wake and hope to find you all in good fettle.

My Husband will be back late tomorrow night as will my teen.

I intend to work in the house all day, so apart from chatting with you, it will be cleaning products for me.

My poor little Waggatail has been a bit on the nervice side tonight/last night. With the fireworks outside. For the celebrations of Guy Fawkes. Closer to the time I shall tell you about him. But every year on the 5th of November, we are to celebrate his death I guess.

I suppose he was regarded as a terrorist of his times.

All I know is, the fireworks should be band and left to the professionals to deal with. I always feel sorry for the hedgehogs who think they have found a lovely bed in the collection of wood and other debris that has been collected and piled for a bonfire.

Also the birds in the trees and cats. It’s been like living in a war zone tonight here. Poor Waggatail was a wreck.

I just think as well, they should keep it for the fifth of November. It’s like having Christmas day on the 1st of July. Oh I’m sounding like a right grumpy pumpy, it’s my bed time. Where ever you are in the world, sleep peacefully and dream productively but wake up fresh. X

No comments: