translate

Thursday 24 October 2013

ONE DRINK TOO MANY


It’s that time of the day, almost 2 an m, and I really really really fancy, a bag of chicken crisps.

Oh God I want some. I tell you, if I could see and drive, I would be at Tesco’s like a flash as they are open 24/7. I wonder what it’s like shopping through the night. I would feel like everyone would be looking at me as though to say Well, “What’s that saddo, doing up at this time? Haha haha.

My Son went out and there were about four girls him and his other mail friend.

They had a meal, drank some alcohol… and came home and threw up.

He stunk of Vodka when he came in, but he was loving towards me, until next time for sure, but we shall have to bite our tongues and pray we can get through the next few years without any serious damage.

I’m glad he went out with his friends and I know it is impossible for me to even wish for a moment, he won’t drink, though I so wish he wouldn’t. His stomach won’t take drink and he drinks at the g’s parents’ house with not coming home God knows what a state he will get into?

But if they allow it and in fact buy and feed him it, well, tough.

His Father can’t hold his drink either. Teen thinks this is a sign of weakness. I know it is a sign. Something saying, be strong and reject the poison.

Did you read in the news about, people drinking methadone and of course dying?

Now what is happening is when we go on holiday, we are suddenly sat next to a rather kind friendly person, who removes from his bag a bottle and says he just bought it and doesn’t want it so f offers it to the person about to catch their flight. The person is followed and when they return home that day, a knock at the door telling the person there is a bottle with their name on and to hand it over or else.

Small parcels are getting planted in peoples rucksacks too whilst entering the airport. Un be known to the traveller apparently…

When they get home, again, hand over or we shall call the drug squad.

It’s the new way to get drugs into the UK.

Not just Methadone but all drugs. Thing is, I would never accept food or drink from a stranger, but I guess some would.

You just don’t know what your kids are drinking when they are out, to be honest; Alcohol is one of the least problems now.

My poor darling Husband is in Canada, ill with eye pain. He sounded dreadful when I spoke to him.

I just pray it’s not going to be as bad as when he passes out with it and normally has to go to hospital.

My eyes have been dreadful for the past two days too. Like someone is poking or pushing rusty nails into them.

But I really can’t complain as Hub gets it much worse.

OK, I can’t believe its Friday again. So later with fun I guess? Xxx

No comments: