translate

Monday 14 October 2013

UNDER THE HAT


Good morning Bloggets. I hope your weekend was more successful than the people in this house? Though Hub and I enjoyed a rare two days together.

There are a lot of things that are annoying me in the news today, perhaps I shall share them with you later, though, warning, my views are not so common, shall we say as most people! I would say on the controversial side of life.

Talking of which, I wrote a poem last night, but my Husband persuaded me to not publish it. Normally that would be the recipe to go ahead and publish, but, I listened to him, though I wonder how long I can keep this poem under my hat?

I have been encouraged to write more poems on here, but, no one tells me what to write about? My poems are very dark most of the time, or childlike, so if you wish for something else, please let me know or darkness shall prevail, hahahaha.

Well, another weekend when we didn’t win the lottery. So I guess another week of existence.

Teen has handed out so many CV’s, this is what you hand over to employers when looking for work.

Half of me hopes he gets a job, but then he just spends it on another, rather than himself.

A mystery today, he left the house for college, without his ridiculous bunch of keys. He has two stupid huge items hanging from his keys, which make it almost impossible to carry. But he unlocked the door, locked it again… So he has obviously had another key made.

Not impressed.

Hub and I got talking about our boarding schools yesterday, saying how horrible some, of the staff were. The things which went on at our schools were absolutely shocking. I am amazed that no one has made claims against the people involved, but I think it is because you get so many loving the schools and these are the voices which are heard. The ones who have been damaged, hide away, I reccon traumatised from their harrowing times spent in such environments.

I know even today, what I saw and experienced still haunts me.

I was one of the lucky ones, as wasn’t too badly interfered with like other poor girls. As for my Husbands school, God the stories he tells me are so awful. Not so much on sexual abuse or bullying, what I witnessed, but cruelty, like hitting the children over the heads with a heavy item in the science lab, or pouring boiling water over the arms of those who misbehaved.

The only trouble I ever got into was with my best friend Mandy, I was telling Hub about her and I yesterday, she was a real character, who I really was close to. We were as one glued at the hip, until the evil staff tore her from me and sent her to another school.

Like my Husband says, our boarding schools were breading grounds for those kinds of people, but, as I said, I have friends, who loved the schools. Really funny, isn’t it?

Our schools were supposed to meet the unique educational   needs for visually impaired pupils.

And for people like my Husband, they did for sure! Though he would say, with huge consequences.

I guess I am glad, that those with sight issues only now are included in schools for sighted students too. I do worry that the children won’t receive enough help as far as things like seeing the black board and reading equipment, but I would hope this day in age, their needs would be met.

OK, the dreaded house work is calling me, in fact shouting so loud, it’s losing its voice.

Later with love. X

No comments: