translate

Thursday 3 October 2013

OH, DEAR, WHAT A SHAME!


Good day, I am writing a quick blog as Beanie will be here in a mo jo.

Well, teen did his last shift at work. The person responsible for him leaving is on leave. She objected to him wearing a cross and told him there was only one God and that was her God. That was not a good start for teen, as he has his views, but, he did not air them. That would have killed him he is like me, he has to have something out when it bugs him.

It was all downhill from then on, having said that, all teen’s friends who worked there, also left because of this person.

My Hub and I have heard her talking to a young lad, who ended up leaving and she spoke to him in a way I never knew was possible. There have been formal complaints made about her, though nothing ever gets done. Though to customers, she is really nice.

Well, let’s just hope he will find another job?

He has just told me that the Gf’s Mother will be taking her down south to her other house on Christmas Eve. This is understandable, but that day, is their first anniversary, so Teen was a little on the edge about it.

It’s half term  in a couple of weeks, but I think the gf has been told  by the Mother she is to work for experience so the Mother has made this possible in a solicitors office.

Again, teen not happy.

Oh, dear.

I spoke to Hub at five this morning and afterwards I calmed down a bit, as I don’t like him being away, but in a country where they need security guards everywhere, doesn’t help.

I went to bed at half four. But was up phoning at five, so didn’t have much sleep, though feel OK.

OK, here’s Beanie, so shall talk later.

No comments: