translate

Wednesday 2 October 2013

NO ROOM FOR A TIGHT FLIGHT


Good afternoon. I had a great sleep. I fell within about half an hour. This is unusual for me. It was actually just after three when my head hit the pillow. My teen was up less than four hours later. In the shower in the en suite of our bedroom. So I was woken early. Then at quarter to seven, the drilling started outside my window. I had closed it the night before though so it was bearable. I think the rain put them off as it didn’t last long. I have to go to the shop today for milk. It’s going to be a little awkward going in there after Teen quit his job. I really wish I could ban myself from going, as really don’t like how the kids are treat in that place. Though the staff are always lovely to me.

So no more discount for us, ha. Oh well, such is life. We never did a full shop there anyway, but it’s a great place for essentials.

So Hub text me today to let me know he was in the car to his hotel and then when he got to the hotel. Now, he has been travelling since half one yesterday afternoon, so over 24 hours. He had a dreadful night flight, Virgin airline. He said they were cramp so close together they were breathing for each other.

Ten hours like that, then to be driven for an hour to the hotel and to find the room is not ready.

So he told me he was going to his afternoon meeting early, but I do wonder. He met with a person who likes to travel and see the world. I bet you a fiver; he has gone out with her. Now normally, I would be happy he was seeing the country, but, not in South Africa, I am terrified until he gets home. And he knows I don’t want him wandering around the place so he would say he was in a meeting rather than seeing the sights!

The funny thing is, where my Hub is, is a ten hour flight from London, and yet there is only one hour difference between two countries. This did my skull in.

Though when it comes to geography, my skull is easily done in. Heehaw.

Well, the sun looks like it has put its umbrella away, so will I be brave and go for milk? Or shall I get my boy to do it for me?

If it was up to me, I would do the latter, but I know how much my Husband will be disappointed in myself if I do that. He rightly says, I will never get used to going out on my own if I don’t try.

Oh but I get so scared. I have such admiration for my blind friends who go out with such ease. I wish I was a brave blind person? I really hate myself when I am so week. So Next blog, I shall tell you if I was cool, or a coward. X

No comments: