translate

Tuesday 29 October 2013

CREAM CAKES OR WINE?


A sunny, but very cold day. No wind. Loads of sirens went by before. Police, fire engines and ambulances. Then air ambulance. On local radio, a lady a couple of streets away, had to be air lifted from her house. Apparently, the fire was started in the now wait for this?

Reptile room…

Also the mystery went on, by saying the lady wasn’t thought to be living there? Question is, what was she doing there?

I guess she could be a cleaner, or visiting her family! But the worst thing is the poor snakes all were killed according to local news. Now don’t get me wrong, I really really don’t like snakes and find people who keep them, unusual, as you can’t cuddle them, though they I’m sure will argue. My Son asked for one some years ago… The closest he got was a terrapin and that thing was evil. Teen still wears the scars. I just like the thought that snakes are in a safe zoo. Haha. Not so they can escape and slither their way into my garden. Poor lady though, sounded huge though the amount of trafficI,  thought it was a gas fire?

Get your gas fires checked out friends, by an established company. It’s not worth taking the risk. Also make sure your batteries are up to date in your smoke alarms.

Hub got home last night, he said after the terrifying experience of the flight, where they were dropping at such speed in the sky, with the wind, what was to follow was as terrifying.

He had to take a taxi from London, as there were no trains coming home.

The driver had already travelled two hours to get to him, and had also already done a long journey before that. So was tired before Hub got in the car. He, the driver, drove like a maniac.

Horns were pressed in rage as the driver sped across the motorway to pop into a place to purchase something to do with the journey, some kind of road charge.

He slammed his breaks on and overtook other vehicles. He also travelled at enormous speed.

Anyway, Hub is a little on the exhausted side but works from home today.

Tomorrow, is the day that teen sees my x.

I have not heard from him today, so hope he is having a nice time.

Really, if you could see how I am typing this right now, you would smile.

I am in our living room. I have one dog running around like a cat on a hot brick, with a toy in her mouth. Growling. I wouldn’t mind, but the other two dogs don’t even want it. My Black beauty is lying next to me, hiding from Waggatail who is tormenting her by biting. So one of my legs is protecting BB’s face, so on an angle. Then I have balancing on my arm, whilst trying to type, another toy which was kindly placed there by Waggatail, with the hope I would throw it for her.

I am franticly trying to type to post this, as have to do the floors and then make tea. It’s chicken tonight for Hub, with mash potato and asparagus tips.

Then our friends are coming around for a drink. Funny, there was me thinking well, I have some cream cakes which came in my weekly shopping today, so with their cup of tea, we can all have cakes… And our friend text me to say, he will bring a bottle of wine, hahahahaha.

OK friends, as long as you are all alright I hope so. I will be back to see if you are well in my next blog, so until then when who knows what the subject will be, hang in there. X

No comments: