translate

Friday 25 October 2013

BT COME HOME


Hello Bloggets. Well today our LC barked to alert us someone was daring to be at our doorstep. It was one of the delivery people with a jacket for teen. He didn’t ring the bell, and I never even heard him knock. As Teen went to the door as the man was about to push a card through, he said the parcel was in the rubbish bin…

Really infuriates me. Not even rings the bell. I’m sure it is that company’s policy to drop and run.

The bell went again, so another person, this time, the man from BT.

So one hour later, he is still out there trying to fix our line. I really pray it is their fault so we don’t have to pay the £129, as we really can’t afford that right now.

Oh, all day yesterday after our window cleaner had been, I spent the day putting my hand outside the windows feeling the smooth windowsills. It is so wonderful to know my windows are clean. I could do the downstairs but going up there? Naha.

I hope I receive a call from my love saying his eyes are not too bad today. He was in such pain yesterday and I felt so helpless, mind you, even when he is here, I’m no good, but at least I know if he has passed out with the pain whereas in a hotel room on his own. Hmm.

Really my teen… Kindly he has just come in and asked if the engineer would like a cup of tea? He also asked me. I said yes please.  Fine so far. He said

“Mum do you want it black with six, or seven sugars?

I don’t take sugar and have it white, he was just (trying) to be funny… Monkey..

Oh later I shall tell you some jokes as it is Friday and try to find a memory from my bank to talk to you about. Until then, on this damp dark day. With love.

No comments: