translate

Thursday 10 October 2013

I'M NOT A MURDERER


Good afternoon Bloggets. Today I have cleaned upstairs to the best of my ability. My Husband will kill me as I have dared to enter his pit… Sorry, no, his office. Oh My God! He hates me going in there as he knows where everything is, well I will just tell him, he will be able to find things better now, there is no flakes of paper on the floor from his shredder, no electric machinery

 which has not been used forever in the way and no shoes on top of the bedding for the guest room. No bag of dirty socks shoved in the corner of his room and I found a curtain ring attached to his radiator from the curtains hanging up. It must have fallen off. I have done everything but touched his desk, as that is OK. It’s the blooming floor and it was beginning to get so you needed mountaineering boots to climb in there.

Health and safety would have a field day in his office!

Haha. I won’t get wrong for writing this as he no longer reads my blogs.

“I hope!”

Teen rolled out of bed at mid day. I made his brunch. He ate it. I asked him to walk the pup, though she was again in my bad book, as she, was quite happily laying on the couch in the conservatory, as I, cleaned the table in there. She isn’t even waiting until we leave the room now.

Our couch is leather and she will scratch it.

It’s a funny day; it’s rained and sunny too. So I asked teen to take the dog for a walk before it rained. He watched the television instead.

So he has gone to college this afternoon, in a mood, as I told him he was a lazy git.

He did fix my computer though. Hahahah.

OK, my electrician is on his way, so I shall go for now. He will fix some door handles and put a fence up for us. I have cleaned the dog run a job I hate doing. I walk down the garden to the run, like a murderer, with my rubber disposable gloves on and a bag to put over the victims head.

My love is on the aeroplane to come home and I can’t wait to see him. For a whole three days this time, before he is away again. Until later with love.

 

No comments: