translate

Monday 28 October 2013

GET HIM OUT OF LONDON


So this morning my Husband was one hour away. He sat on the plane on the tarmac for almost four hours. If he had got off he could have been home by half nine this morning. Worse, two men in front of him, were flying from  Canada, to London like Hub should have done, then from London, to Manchester? Oh God I would have been arrested. I would have gone mad; they could have been home by the time it took the air stewardesses to pour a cup of tea.

So he got to   London, everyone knew there were no trains; he said the landing was terrifying. The plane was turning almost on its side.

Of course then he has to get a tube. Then went to the train station after an hour on the tube.

No trains, they ordered a taxi. Imagine if he was not with a colleague? The taxi couldn’t come for two hours. Hub went to work in his headquarters.

The taxi came after two hours. He said that experience, was as bad as the flight. The driver almost crashed and kept slamming his breaks on. Obviously not wanting to be there on such a long journey.

It took three hours to get from the capital to Peterborough. He said there were people in London sitting on the floor. No money or way of getting out of London.

I called the travel line and they said there were no trains in Peterborough. Hub knew better, and he was right, there are a handful of people who also knew the travel line were talking rubbish. Also when he was in London, he said if he can get into PB, would there be trains? They said, we don’t know.

For God sake guys, we can get a craft to space, but not a Hub home from London?

So now, he is on the train, if there are no more fallen trees, he should be through the door, in an hour. 31 hours travel, which should have been about 14. As for Brussels? Who knows.

My teen is safe and in the GF’s Dad’s house. That poor man should adopt teen, hehehe. He is never away. I do feel a little bad about it.

I just hope he is happy, though I miss him like mad. My heart feels so happy, when I have my old child here, when he is the new teen, then it’s rather good he has somewhere else to go, he has been so lovely this week though. He has not seen much if anything of the gf.

Only a day and a half, before he sees his Father, please God let that go down well? No side effects.

OK, I shall now go and turn on the dishwasher, then put on a pot of food for Hub. I for sure am not saying he will be home yet, what is it they say?

Not until the fat lady sings!

“Well, I ain’t singing just yet. X

No comments: