translate

Thursday 3 October 2013

BUY, BYE, BUY GIRLFRIEND


Good evening Bloggets. I hope I find you well? I’m OK, better knowing that my Hub will start his long journey home tomorrow night, landing in the UK the day after. Tomorrow is his birthday, but we shall have to wait until Saturday to wish him well.

I spoke to him for the last time in what will be two days, earlier.

He told me he had a nice meal in the hotel. A typical South African meal.  There was a BBQ kind of stove in the restaurant and they chose what fish they wanted. It was then cooked over a hot flame with garlic butter herbs and tomatoes.

Then he ate meat for his main dish, lots and lots of SA sausages and steak.

It’s about £7, $10, for a good steak and he said they are so much better than what we have in this country. He also said that I, would starve if I went there it was so meat oriented. Well, I guess it would do me good for a while, as I’m not too sure how long I can keep blaming the dryer, for my clothes shrinking.

Teen now is stressing about what to buy the gf. It’s her birthday next week. Now I know you may remember she had her birthday party a couple of months ago?

Well, that was her rehearsal, ha. Her real birthday is next week.

Its buy buy buy for the GF. Teen loves her so much, if it’s not Christmas, it’s valentine’s day, or  Easter, or their six months Anniversary, or  her first Birthday or second or, a gift for being upset or to congratulate her on doing well at something.

I have been looking online to try to find something he can buy her, but she has everything and she is not a typical girl who likes perfumes etc.

Oh Teen made me laugh before and that is something I have missed over the months, he and I laughing, so it was nice.

He said he sewed name tags on her socks, he is great at doing such skills, and I made him do this as a child, as I believe boys as well as girls should know simple tasks like sewing on a button.

Then he got a hold of the marker. Well, bare in mind it was at her posh school, they have small houses with about four bedrooms in, and the living room is a shared communal room

There teen is sewing in front of the girls and then he behaves  like a typical boy and takes the marking pen and  right at the front of her hockey shoes in bold black writing, on the left foot, he writes her full name in huge writing. On the second foot, the right, he was about to write “Special person, being derogatory as she has gone from being Captain in the top team of hockey at her last school, to the lowest group and a nobody. Well, thank God she saw him and stopped him in time, though he wrote the name on one fully, on the other, just the s and the p.

So next time she walks out in front of the parents on this enormous hockey field, Teen says he has never seen such a massif field/pitch, white shoes with big black writing will appear walking on.

Oh the Mothers face? Hahahhehehehehehahhaha

But the good thing is, the gf, took it in good humour. She could have gone mad. So I am glad about that.

Teen has my mischievous side.

Oh I can’t remember if I told you about him in class the other day? Oh, my, God… I will have a look at old posts and if I have not written about it, I shall let you know.

Today was good because I got out with Beanie. She and I do laugh. She is so funny and again takes it in good humour about what I say to her, but she I hope knows I just teas her, as mean no harm but we do laugh.

There we were both like dolly dimples in our summer shoes. Her in pink suede pumps with jewels and I in my sandals and the rain was pouring down. I had to lock the door, she had no coat as we left our house and I couldn’t lock the door as it was stiff.

Of course then I realised that the poor Beanie was getting wet through as she kindly waited for me.

I gave her a side glance and sarcastically said

“Oh

This door is taking some locking.

With a smile on my face as the rain dressed poor Beany she responded by saying

“Alright Fiona, come on?

I’m soaking.

I took longer on purpose and some people would go mad, but she knew I was playing.

Time fly’s when we are out and it’s always fun. We can be serious too but like my other two friends around here, we have fun.

I don’t see the other two enough but when we do, it’s great.

But Beanie and I really get on.

She missed her flight from Amsterdam, because she “Didn’t change the time on her watch!”

Haha and me, thinking she was drunk?

Hehehahahahaa.

Right!

OK more later for now Dear Bloggets, Tootle pip. X

No comments: