translate

Wednesday 2 October 2013

SO, WHAT ARE YOU LIKE?


Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

I would like to think I have. I always treat people in a way I would like to be treat, of course this might be someone else’s nightmare. Some people are quite stand offish. I’m a caring tactile kind of person and since I lost my parents, I tell people I really care about I love them. Only those I really care about though, I’m not the kind of person who tells everyone I love them.

I never understood dear Michael Jackson, but then I learned that it is an American thing, to tell everyone you love them. Haha.

I can get myself into trouble though with my way of talking, men start to flirt with me and in a lot of cases, I am fine with that, as I know it is a joke, but in some cases, oh boy, it gets kind of heavy!

Normally when that happens, I change the subject, though I have some friends who say things to me and I just laugh I hope, with them. As they are cute, but the ones who think that is the gateway to romance? Naha. “Jog on!”

You know the kind of people who are really hard and like ice, who don’t talk in a gentle manner, or hold out their hand or lend an arm to comfort you? Well, what goes through their minds and what is in their lives?

The kind of people who don’t ever have a nice word to say about anyone. I don’t get that.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, if I don’t like someone, I am pure poison. I have a toxicant tongue, which tangles with taunting truths and if people don’t like me, they can take a long run and jump, off a short cliff.

A kind word goes a long way, and you know what? It’s free!


It may also gain you interest from the bank of true life.


Xxxxx

 

No comments: