translate

Sunday 20 October 2013

IN PAIN


Good day to you all. My Son came home at ten today. He took LC out for a walk. I can’t believe it, he said she walked perfectly. I wonder if it is because she is not with another dog. As when I try to take her out with Waggatail, she is a total nightmare. There is no holding her back and your hands/fingers are cut to bits by the time you get to your destination.

Now Teen is showering to go all the way back to town, to meet again with the g. He says he is going shopping. For boots. I will be interested in what he buys, as I have tried to tell him to get some winter shoes or boots for a month and he was adamant he wasn’t buying them; he likes what we used to call, in the olden days,. Trainers. So I wonder if the g has had some impact? He left yesterday and I didn’t expect him back until tonight, but she is doing some kind of thing she does every year, whereby she hands out bottles of water for a charity race. I think it’s for cancer.

Not that I have seen much of teen, he has been in his bedroom and shower as well of course in front of the mirror upstairs. I’m down here with the worst head ache. I can’t open my eyes. It serves me right,  yesterday I ate nothing all day, then a small  chocolate caramel with Geordie and at about one this morning, toast. Then I went to bed after three and would have been four before I fell asleep. So today I suffer.

It’s abnormally warm here today. Like a late spring day. There are loads of birds gathering in the shrubrary over the wall, singing their tiny little heads off.

The traffic out of my conservatory windows is as busy as ever.

And my Waggatail has the face on because she didn’t get her walk today. Long Chops is boasting in Doggy talk. I speak their language you know?  Haha.

OK, going now to order something we need and then I hope I can find some energy to clean but looking doubtful.

With love. X

No comments: