translate

Friday 11 October 2013

FRIDAY FUN WITH FIFI


Good morning Bloggets. Well, it’s Friday, I’m Fi, and so does this mean we shall have fun? Haha.

Browsing the net, this is what I found to tickle your ivories.

Some 'Did You Knows.

 It is impossible to lick your elbow.

“Come on, how many of you are trying this right now?

 Owls are the only birds that can see the colour blue

“How on earth was this discovered?

Guinea pigs and rabbits don’t sweat.

“This explains why we don’t see them spraying deodorant!

Facts

To have your photograph taken with the very first camera, you’d have to sit still for eight hours

“Cheese!!!!! Well, old cheese

The Aztecs were the first to serve chocolate as a drink. They used to mix it with chilli peppers, to make it really hot

“I wonder if that is where (Hot) chocolate came from? And, what about the marshmallows and cream?

Almost, is the longest word in the English language, with the letters in alphabetical order.

 

Well, there you go Bloggets, Impressed? No? Oh! Well, I hope this made you smile? No? Oh!

Well, if not, perhaps you need to read my poem I wrote today. Hahahahahahaha. With love!

No comments: