translate

Thursday 31 October 2013

EYES OPENED


Good day Bloggets. Well, Hub off to his work and Teen came home early to go to bed. He said the g is going clothes shopping with the Mother. He said on the kitchen table, there were thousands of pounds for her outfits. So he is sleeping now, and before he went to bed, he told me more of his day yesterday. All I shall say is, his Father did a great cover up job and a perfect performance was given by all. Including my x’s family. This was the O

M

G

Moment I had yesterday. I can’t say anything about it, as find it hard to take in, let alone write about it, but at least teen had a good  day, this is good and the g went home with the illusion Teen had a wonderful family…  Teen got his Christmas present from the x. . . .

So he is with us until Saturday morning, when he starts work for a ten hour shift, then goes to the g’s father and stays overnight. He will attend a Halloween party at the night, this is not a good thing, as he won’t get to bed until two in the morning, then Sunday at half nine, he has to come all the  way back here, to work again.

It will be a nightmare for him. He won’t stay awake, and won’t make a good impression. He comes home to eat and sleep. As for study? Well, I’m really not going to comment anymore on that. It’s his life and I’m not killing myself with any more stress. If he chooses to not study, that is up to him. He says he will this afternoon.. I for his sake hope he does, but whilst I’m the bad person nagging, my x, is the hero. Such is life.

Is my Husband safe in Birmingham? Not sure. He didn’t let me know.

There was a bomb scare on the London tube when he came in from Canada, via Manchester on Monday. Has there been one in Birmingham? Who knows.

I have so much work to do today, with being a free bird yesterday.

I am really cross with a workman. A joiner the one who did my shelves and so on.

I shall tell you his story tomorrow, but it is not good.

Yesterday was an eye opener in more ways than one.

I found out exactly what my Sons g looks like, and I can only say. “What the **** is he playing at?

So, before she had a kind of well spoken accent, though was very forced, not natural. I thought she was pretty, Teen said beautiful. After talking with a number of people, the x included, I find out different…

Let’s say, my son has told me the description of his girl, that he thinks, I would like… Hhahahahaha. She is the absolute opposite.

Again, very naughty he told lies. I really don’t believe the difference in him this year.

Oh the story of yesterday was / is, just unbelievable. But we shall jog on and stay strong.

OK, I shall go now and start the daily grind of work. Also see to these dogs that are driving me insane. I must call Arty and get at least two of them out… Hub didn’t take LC to work with him today, as he said there was nowhere for her to visit the toilet…. Well, she should be like my Waggatail, and not care where she goes. Hahaha.

Later gators. X

No comments: