translate

Sunday 27 October 2013

I'M A NUMPTY


 Good afternoon. Today is very calm, incredibly sunny and raining. The storm is forecast for tomorrow and I know that in Wales, they are having winds which are necessary to tie things down in the gardens.

I had a nice update with Yam my dear friend I call American Mum. They have two days before they go to live in Mexico. I still morn for their home. For the time I had a family there. For the peaceful memories we spent there and for the time in my life I was happiest. Completion. A family and my Son got on well with my Husband and we didn’t have the teen times.

Having said that, this weekend has been truly beautiful. He is with me until tomorrow night, then away at the gfs Dad for a few days. So from my x’s he will go to her Dads. I guess or I hope, that means I don’t have to pick up the pieces after seeing his Father? I pray, the visit will go well. I’m sure the gf will like my x and tell teen what I felt about him is nonsense, as of course she lived with him for 23 plus years and knows him with her wisdom of 17 years on this land.

I am sure my x will really like the gf, as she is really pretty and sweet when you first meet with her. I mean, there are worse. She kind of has manners and she speaks without cursing. She doesn’t smoke or do drugs, so what more can I ask for I guess?

I just hope my x gives Teen a lovely day? I know my x will be delighted to see his Son after too long. I only hope he, my boy doesn’t get hurt.

All day next week, I will be thinking about him. Praying to God he will be OK. It’s so sad that they are strangers. But more sad that my x is so strange!

At least the gf will see that my x has a beautiful house, as he does and it will be immaculate. Of course teen will ask for to show the gf our old house, we’ll let him as I had a beautiful house in Northumberland. I have here too. I’m lucky.

Oh, Gosh, just heard the wind making a visit. I am dreading this storm. It was so mild before, now there are banging sounds coming from the street. Not the builder this time, but garden furniture and a plastic bottle rolls down the road. A can too is making its way to Havoc street.

OK, to the garage I go, not to rev up my BMW, but to tackle the washing as that is where the drier is. Before my garage door won’t stay open.

Then I must eat, and then do the kitchen, then floors. This morning, I have washed the bathrooms and vacuumed the floors upstairs. And there is the beloved dog run. OMG.

Oh, before I go. My lovely neighbour I shall call Hot tub, not because she is hot, though I’m sure she is haha. Or because she is tubby, as she isn’t. Because they own one. And that was the first thing I thought to call her. Oh God, what am I talking about? You know when you start something and you wished you hadn’t? Hmm.

Well, we said some time ago, we would exchange numbers/mobiles. When my Son took her flowers yesterday, he gave her my mobile. Well, talk about her wishing she hadn’t bothered? Hhehehe

She rang my mobile when it was turned off, so her number would be left. Thing is, she left a message, so, I didn’t know how to access her number. I was given the option to call her back, but not giving me the number, just saying to press 5.

I did thinking I would ring twice, then put the Phone down then go into last calls.

Hmm. Didn’t work.

So she would have heard her phone and read it was me. Then I asked Teen to have a look at my phone to see if he could find the number?

He told me, my phone with all its sticky tape, had no display on the screen.

Oh, when did that happen? Hahahhaha. How funny, I was oblivious to the fact.

Anyway, techno Fi, found out how to access her number, as I was franticly writing it down as the automatic voice read it to me, it then started to ring her again… Oh God, quick, put the phone down.

Well, by this point, she will be thinking, “Oh my God. Is this crazy woman going to phone me every half hour of every day?

Then, as I walked from the conservatory to the sitting room, in my pocket, I pressed a button, which button?

The ring back.

So called her again.

Oh, how embarrassing

 Anyway, turned off the call and she rang me. I was so red.

Later gators.

No comments: