translate

Wednesday 9 October 2013

A CAKE AND A COFFEE


Good afternoon Bloggets. I’m late with my blog today, sorry. Hub came home yesterday at about eight. I was franticly cooking the evening meal and a kind friend, known to you all as Coffee cup, sent me a text asking if I wanted to go to her house for a coffee and company. This would be lovely, but Hub was due in and I only had ten hours, before he was away again. Also it was a get together about the bible and I’m not too friendly with the Lord right now, as he still leads my Husband away from me and after so many years of  me begging for a cure to be found for my eyesight, he still puts me on hold.

But it was lovely to hear from her and hopefully we shall have one of our girly laughs again soon.

Oh it’s all just too much. Hub left his razor at his hotel and the hotel are saying it has not been found… Hmm. Well, Hub said it was a man, who was cleaning the rooms, so perhaps he felt like he should have it. The thing is, it comes with a huge station that you plug in and it cleans the razor. It like gives it a bath.

Well, the station was/is at home. So the razor will be no good to that person.

Just more proof of him doing too much, of course I got the blame for him leaving the razor. So that kind of made me really down.

I phoned him and he lost concentration.

So I shouldn’t have called. I guess I am a pain and like to hear his voice once every 24 hours. And when is the right time to phone? At work? Through the night? Just when he texts me to say he is going in the bath? Or when he is in the restaurant? Hmm. I guess in his room after breakfast before he was to leave for the office, in my opinion was the best time.

But obviously not? Haha.

I wish I was the kind of person who really didn’t care and didn’t bother about people. I would get into a lot less bother. If I was to take the attitude to treat others how they treat me, then life would be easier but tell my nerves about that.

So he now is on his way after spending half the day in his office in Peterborough to Norway.

Lucky thing. I love that country.

He is home late tomorrow night, working from home on Friday and on Saturday going to my home town to meet up with friends.

I’m really hungry, haven’t had anything to eat, apart from a cake. I went out with Beany on the bus to buy some light bulbs. What an exciting life I have? Then we went for a coffee and a peace of heaven. Chocolate caramel shortbread. There really is no hope for me, is there?

So Beany and I put the world to right and had a lovely time. She is lovely and I took Waggatail. She was OK, Beanie says the same as me though, and no way could I take her on my own anywhere. I do the local shop, but she is hard work. She is so not reliable. And there were lots of old people stopping us. When she was working, this is bad, as of course puppy face loves people and says stuff you Mum, I’m talking to this nice person.

Who can blame her? Doesn’t help though when I am trying to concentrate where I am and where I am going.

So we got the sad stories about how those people had dogs and how they lost them and how they put them down.  Oh very cheerful, but bless them, they were sweet innocent people and young people just don’t talk, the older ones always do. But if I had been on my own, firstly a miracle would have took place and secondly, I would have been totally disoriented.

I’m tired and weary right now. Just need a change I guess.

 So God help the poetry I’m about to submit to you? It will be very dark, or childlike.

Or I may surprise you.

I have been asked to write a poem about some odd subjects of late, I may try to do that.

OK, going now, Teen in the conservatory with me, bacon sandwich making me hungry, dreadful nasty music scratching through his IPhone and I can’t hear myself think. Xx

 

No comments: