translate

Friday 4 October 2013

OH, WHAT A SWEET PERSON


OK, I went to bed at five this morning. I spoke on the phone for over two hours. It was 2.am when I came off the phone and the person I was talking to, had to be at work by seven. I was OK; I could have a sleep in. My teen woke just before seven, so I was awake too. I went back to sleep though. Then the most embarrassing thing occurred. The doorbell rang. I felt like death warmed up. I looked I’m sure as I felt. I jumped out of bed through on a dressing gown, hoping to God, when I opened the door, it would not be windy?

I jumped over the dogs and unlocked the front door as of course, it could be a parcel for Hubs birthday.

Oh. My God! I heard the sweet voice not of my post man, but Louis.

“Frona

I died.

Bless his designer socks, he brought hub a present around.

And me a box of chocolates. I asked him to wait outside, and I ran upstairs, through on some clothes and invited him in.

 The blinds were closed the house was dark

I came down half naked and told Louis to come in.

Louis for those who don’t know is our local restaurant owner.

Little did I know, it was pouring with rain, so he was getting wet through!

Oh as he stood in my living room I blushed as he hugged me. Oh I felt so ashamed. It was just after ten I should have been up, but I so love sleeping in the mornings and staying awake at nights.

But what a sweetheart. Though he couldn’t wait to leave, haha haha. Did I scare him with my state of undress?

Nothing from Hubs family but our sweet friend Louis bothers. God bless him.

I still sport a colour of rouge

Going to prepare some food for Hubs party tomorrow. He leaves S.A tonight and home tomorrow. x

No comments: