translate

Sunday 20 October 2013

GOODNIGHT WORLD WITH THOUGHTFUL LOVE


 Teen came in, went to bed. All not well in someone’s life I think. My Hub came home and told me he was working from home tomorrow, then Tuesday, away again to London all day and of course first thing on Wednesday Canada. I’m not a happy bunny, but said nothing. He asked me why I sounded so disappointed. Well, sorry for not doing cartwheels for his departure again, but one was sad enough that he was only going to be here two full days, and it turns out to be one.

The rain is pattering on the roof of my wonderful conservatory. It’s a peaceful sound and the traffic is winding down for the night.

My cheese toasty is cooking, but whether or not I shall eat it is another thing.

Its almost pumpkin hour so this will be an early night for me. I hope not to make my recurring nightmares worse by possibly eating cheese before bed.

We had a tornado in the UK today and the airport at Heathrow, had issues with the weather, but again nothing as awful as Australia. It’s horrible what is going on there. Poor people and we heard on our news, one family had their house saved. Still standing, but some evil people stripped it and stole what they had inside. Looters. Scum.

In times when people should stick together, this is a crime.

Be nice to someone tomorrow when you go out, or in your home, call someone who would really love to hear from you, let’s be nice Bloggets? Love to you all and tomorrow lots to chat about. Xxx

No comments: