translate

Friday 11 October 2013

ALL THESE PEOPLE?


A quick blog, as I have a lot to do today. My joiner came. Hmm. So much to think about with that. As for my lovely handy man who came yesterday, well, I had to text him, to ask was he in love with someone, as he forgot half what I asked him to do, but, we got some jobs done,  and considering he is a trained electrician, nothing involved wires.

My plumber who came last week, well, he is just taking the Michael. And I don’t know when my gardener will start to do the work I need  doing, he came and said he will phone me back, as yet nothing, but I guess  he will wait until he knows for sure when he will be free.

So all I need now is the gas man…. No thanks, a joke.

This birthday of Teens Gf, is turning out to be an absolute fortune. Really, it’s ridiculous.

I just wish he got treat half as nice. I tell you single girls, he is a real Romeo. This would be OK, if he A could afford it, and B, received such wonders from the person he is treating.

I hope she appreciates how much effort he has gone into her day?

She will have another dinner for her birthday on Sunday, as well as the night with teen tomorrow and, the birthday party she had at her Dads and she was out having a meal with her new school friends the other night, Wow, let’s hope she will get at least half a dozen cards out of all that?

She is beautiful and Teen really does treat her like a Princess.

But he is so handsome too, does he get treat like a Prince?

Hub and I are off in a few hours. We are going for a haircut. I am getting one cm, took from my hair, that’s all.

Tomorrow, we are off to my home town, to a reunion.

So, have a lovely weekend where ever or whatever you are going to do or not do.

Be as happy as you can and know I am thinking of you all. I shall be back before you can say Jack Robinson! X

No comments: