translate

Friday 4 October 2013

A GREAT NIGHT


 Oh I am shattered. Ha. Had a real laugh with some friends online. They are as mad as me and it was fun. Also Teen and I have been playing music he has had his music on and the kind I can bare and I have had some old classics on like Peter Andre, who I love with a capital L, haha. Not sure about his music, just used to really fancy him as a young lass. I had Blondie on too and I was dancing around my living room I had a new CD on of Latin Dance music and it was great. We have had a great night. My love is home tomorrow morning and I am really excited, though it is just for two nights, but I am going to give him a lovely birthday. I really don’t like my birthdays but love giving others a great time on theirs.

I have something really special planned for him when he comes home.

The chocolates Louis brought me are gone. Teen did help out there. Don’t know what he bought Hub for his birthday, intrigued. I don’t care if it is a sock, yes, one sock; it’s the thought and what a wonderful thoughtful young lad he is.

OOO got some lovely food for Hubs party in the morning.

Had a wonderful girly chat with my dear friend on the phone, she is adorable and we are great friends. It’s Julie, remember she comes to stay? Well, she is coming in a few weeks again. Great.

Oh I bought some lovely PJ’s for my Russian friend’s baby. Well, toddler. He will be two in a few months. They are Fireman Sam ones. They look so cute and tiny. I showed Teen he stood there and he is so tall, I couldn’t imagine him ever being able to get into such small things.

I’m getting him some cute toys too. I love buying for little boys; they are so easy to buy for.

Right, must dash. I shall talk when I get chance. X

No comments: