translate

Sunday 20 October 2013

HEART


I have just asked my Son via mobile/text, if he will say no to see the g on Tuesday night as he has a ten hour training session with his new job and college the next day. I really hope he will listen, as last week when I told him I wanted him to stay in Mondays and Tuesdays, he refused. Talking with my friend of late, they also have the trouble where they tell their children to stay in and they still go out. We as parents these days are powerless.

It’s so different for us now then it was when we were kids. A new world. A very angry world. I wish I could bring back the innocent years. My Husband is on the train and will be home in a couple of hours.

I have him for two days.

My head ache is still there, but not so bad thank God.

Just been talking with a friend, her Husband is so ill. He is waiting for an open heart surgery but they won’t operate until he is feeling better. He is not well, because they removed all of his tablets. A vicious circle. I have a very bad feeling about this one. I pray I’m wrong. I love that man though he is rather what I call an odd bod.

Well, it’s raining hard here, but has been so warm.

Poor Australia has had it bad with the fires. The poor animals too it’s too awful.

A night of telly with hub and a catch up is in order for me now and before he comes home, I must put pork in the oven for his tea/supper.

Until tomorrow, take care and feel loved. X

 

No comments: