translate

Saturday 26 October 2013

TWEET MY CANARY


Well tonight was spent on line. I must say, it was a surreal evening. Cyber space for sure. The night is turning into morning again and though our clocks are going back one hour now, I am still in 2a.m mode.

My Husband has some free time tomorrow/today in Canada, so I have asked him to shop for some sweeties. Last time he was there, he brought me a lolly he was given at a meeting. Hahahahaha. Oh I can say it was rather delicious. It was made from maple syrip. Don’t worry Bloggets; it did have a wrapper on it.

He will be with a colleague of his and I know she wants to go up some tower with a glass floor. “No Bloggets, she isn’t going up the tower  with a glass floor on her back,  the tower has a glass floor. I hope she enjoys the view? My Hub won’t that’s for sure.

Oh my God, I forgot to ask him about dates and stuff. There are two people who want him and I was to ask him if he is free.

My Teen and I had a nice day and I just so wish we could have those days every day?

I’m too tired now, but will tell you later a funny story about a neighbour and a mobile. Remind me please? I forget so easily. It’s me age you know?

Or I’m not getting enough sleep. I always know when I am tired as when I write late I talk through my words, as though I am from the Caribbean.

My Husband told me of a great new piece of tech he saw through work today/yesterday, oh the time difference is messing me up. Anyway, it was for the latest IPhones. IPhone 5s? I think. Where they are making it so the phone will read letters. Great for Hub, I’m rubbish with the IPhone.

He re tweeted my blog on the menu today. Tweet? Really, I’m on Twitter. Haha. That’s a joke; God knows how you work that thing? I know how to publish on thereafter then, nope. I have some followers, I don’t know how? I’m following people? How did that work? Haha. Really, talking of Tweeting. My / my Sons canary, he’s Irish you know? Oh bless him; he has hurt his little cute head. Right in the middle of it, he has a blood spot.

Oh what has he done? Teen noticed today, though he was singing OK, but I hated thinking of him hurting himself. I really still feel so sorry for him. In fact I feel sick. As what if it turns septic or he is in pain? He is so tiny. He can’t say

“Grammar, pass the Aspirins?

I mean, can he?

Oh I hope he doesn’t have a head ache or if in the morning he is dead? You know this sounds so stupid, but I love him.

This is crazy and the Psychologist in me should know why I love the bird when I didn’t my Sons last one?

“Are you lying comfortably on my couch?”

On that note, I must go to bed. Hmm. May have a drink of tea first. I know I shouldn’t before sleep, but I’m choking for a drink.

Oh, I bought my chicken crisps today, not the lemonade though and I could just drink some again.

Thank you for listening to my silly words. I smile when I think of you all reading about my simplistic life. Compared to many years ago, I am a different person, living in a different world.

Later Gators. Xxxxx

 

No comments: