translate

Wednesday 23 October 2013

PASSPORT


Good morning to you all. Today in the UK is wet. Dull and warm, well at least where I live its warm. Abnormally so. My Husband left for Canada at a good time, I would say perfect time. He did get up though at six to work before he left. Really, crazy. I just wish they would respect him for what he does for them. Having said that, I wish my Teen would also respect me. I found out this morning, he has been in my drawer and removed his passport. Now when he did this? Not sure. He would have never done anything like that before he met with the dreadful gf. She has made him into a real nightmare. He used to be the nicest kindest person who had absolute respect for me and all around him.

Now he lies, steals things as that should not be his until he is eighteen as far as I’m concerned. So I asked him for it, and he just said no.

Simple as that. He is seeing her today and he was again late for college by almost half an hour. They say nothing to him about being late, or if they do, it’s not bothering him.

He is so cocky and it is really dragging me down.

Well, there is a silver lining; I’m going out with beanie. So I shall put on my shoes and leave you for now but wanted to say hi and have a nice day. With love. X

No comments: