translate

Wednesday 23 October 2013

THE SILLY ME


Good evening Bloggets. Well, I’m not too sure if I am in a war zone, but this is ridiculous what is going on outside. So we have gone from a building site to a sky full of aeroplanes. I’m not joking; something really odd is going on. Normally about one flight per day goes past my home and it normally is when some kind of air show is on. I have been sat here over an hour, and there must have been at least thirty aircrafts passed by. And the noise is horrible. We are close to an army barracks, but still, never have I experienced anything quite like this.

Hub still flying to Canada and Teen out at the gf’s. I didn’t get his passport, but he now doesn’t get his monthly money. So he is £60 worse off. I feel so bad doing this, but it’s the lack of respect he shows me I just can’t deal with.

 Beanie came today and I asked teen again in front of her, thinking he would be shamed into handing it over. Nope. He still said no.

So he could disappear out of the country and I would never know, but it’s not just that, it’s the fact that everything I ask of him now, he says no and means it.

Next week he is off to see his Father. Of course he is paying for the tickets. His father wouldn’t and we used to until the x got really  nasty saying we had to pay for teen to get to where my Husband lives, rather than the main station in the town seven miles away. We didn’t want teen having to get off a train and onto the next one as wanted him to not stress as he then, had never travelled on his own and the x has a car and he goes all over seeing his Harems of girlfriends.

So now the poor boy will pay. We used to give him money too as the x won’t pay for his dinner even though he would spend all day with him. Not now. I just wish he would stop showing signs of his Father. Of course he is half his but let him have his Fathers height, build, for sure his keenness to work as my x was a real grafter even his voice if he must, but not his attitude, please, if there is a God, my Son won’t show any attributes of his Father in his attitude or personality. So next week he is to see the x and of course, he is taking the gf to meet him…. O

M

G!

If only I could be a fly on the wall that day?

Teen has had a haircut which feels so ugly and Beanie came today and said it looked dreadful… I really don’t like it. It’s almost shaved off at the sides and thick on top, he had it cut on less than number 1.

Not sure if that is short for one hair?

I’m always riddled with guilt when I have had a row with my Son. I hate it. At the end of the day I am all he has and whether he knows or likes it or not, until he finds his wife, this is a fact, though he thinks he has found her.

Few, my friend has just reassured me by text. Her bf is an expert in army and aeroplanes and he said there is an exercise on at the local barracks tonight. They were blooming low; I don’t know why they have to come near houses is beyond me. Just takes one to come down. And they were really low and really seemed to be moving slow.

It was as though they were flying towards each other so a hit, and some houses gone. Awful.

Its nine o clock here in the UK and my Husband woke to work at six this morning. He won’t be in his hotel room until another two hours, making it a seventeen hour day. Then he will do it back in a week, and will he come home? No. He goes to Brussels.

I was talking with someone before who lives in America. She said she has to buy candy a few months before Halloween, because there must be a thousand people/children at her door each Halloween.

I really was shocked at this, as here, we get no one. I joked with her and said we get two, and that is Hub and myself.

Oh when my teen was a child, right up until he was eleven, I would dress up each year as a witch… No comments please?

And  do stupid things, like hide in the shrubs in our garden and when I heard the kids coming down the drive, I would wait until they knocked at the door and jump out on  them… I would sit in my X’s car and have the window down. I would be shivering it was so cold, but I would stay still it was pitch black and the kids would walk down and just as they passed the car which was in darkness, I would scream and do a witches voice and gaggle.

Or, I would keep down at the front door and as they came to the door, I would stick my hand through the letter box on our door and grab a misfortunate little ones hand…

 Oh, I did enjoy myself. Hahahahahaha. Not sure the kids did though.

Then when we moved, no children come now. Well, last year they didn’t.

My house I used to live, I would have little maps and have poems with scary rhymes on and to get a treat, they would have to follow the trail. God if only Teen would remember the silly me, the fun me? Rather than the horrible Mother. Easter and Christmas was the same and he had the best birthday parties. I would always go into Character, not dressing up just personality. I always did love acting.

Not sure teen liked his Mum being a total embarrassment though. His friends did. Haha haha. Or were they pacifying me.

 Shall go for now, but more later with love.

No comments: