translate

Tuesday 1 October 2013

cyber friends


I don’t know what time it is, I don’t even care. I have had a great night, laughing and talking online. How I would cope without my pc, is beyond me. I have some wonderful cyber friends who are so kind and full of genuine love. Of course I have sorted out the rubbish and got rid of any dodgy people, and I am left with the cream. I had a phone chat with a person who used to go to school with my Husband many years ago. I didn’t go to that school, that was when Hub and I went our own ways, well, ways we were told to go to.

I spoke with a lovely friend from Japan and one from the USA. Then there were two adorable girls from Scotland but whose parents are Polish.

And a special friend on Facebook. Thank God for them all. For sure it sorts out my lonely life.

My friend Beanie, is coming now on Thursday afternoon so this is good news and I shall look forward in finding out what on earth has happened to her, s  something has gone very wrong with her and her boyfriend, haha, I’m sure it will be a great story, but they should be in the UK and aren’t anywhere near. Never mind, let’s hope they are well? Where ever they are? Confused? Well, Beanie was…

My Son has quit his job, and I really don’t blame him. So almost four months. Oh well, a summer job I guess?

Now what will he do? Hmm. Really, I hope study.

I found the child in me tonight/this morning in the poem I wrote. I smiled at the thought of a Teddy bear. I just love them. Also the psychic in me came out through the candle poem. Though Candles mean so many things to different people, do you think? Anyway, it was poetry I liked to do and poems which only come out every now and again.

I love to write through the night. I don’t know why, I guess it’s the only time the street is quiet? I guess I must go to bed now as it must be two or three in the morning, but, I’m really not tired and if I stop writing, my head will hurt with pain over missing my Hub.

Let’s hope I will be so tired by the time I get to bed, I will just fall asleep immediately.

Oh, I have a story for you later about hub and his flight to South Africa. Talk about a tight squeeze? I shall tell you later, I’m going to have long lye in. I hope if the street new build will allow?

Until then, thank you all for your company tonight/this morning. Xx

No comments: