translate

Tuesday 15 October 2013

FURIOUS FI


I should say good morning. It is silly o clock. I went to bed as I was exhausted. It had been a long day. I was up with my Husband at seven  yesterday morning, so went to bed rather sleepy. But my heart was hurting and my head was spinning with all sorts of thoughts, then my Husband started to snore. Oh boy, that was loud. I quietly got from our bed and put in my earphones. Listened to my Kindle. I don’t do that much to be honest. Reading, or should I say, listening  enough to concentrate, is not me, but whilst ironing earlier that day, I put it on and thought the title of the book, “The bad Mother” was rather apt. As that I am sure is what my Son thinks I am.

As I ironed I really got into the book. Then my phone rang and as I went to answer it, the stupid thing went off. We are getting rid of our land line soon and just going to use mobiles.

So didn’t go back to the book. But thought I would tonight. Well I to be honest could hardly hear over Hubs vocals and the next thing I heard, was my batteries were running low on the machine.

So I decided to get up.

Now in the morning, in fact at six, my Husband has to be up for the capital again. He will tell me he has had no sleep. Hmm. Not what I can hear from downstairs.

I actually am furious with him. He told me he has taken on another job for his work. Totally unnecessary. He has enough to do there. I expressed how annoyed I was and he went mad. Saying he was not going to tell me anything else about work.

Well, when he leaves things like expensive razors in hotel rooms, because he is too tired and losses bank cards in airports because he is exhausted, I have no sympathy anymore. As I am truly sick of his job and him doing more for his company. Like he hasn’t got enough on his plate.

I know I, have.

So no sleep for me again as it’s not worth going back to bed today.

I have spoken to Teens gf’s school about him seeing her two days a week. As I asked him not to visit her on Monday and Tuesdays, but he took no notice and went anyway. He is also walking around like a zombie. He leaves the house at half eight at night to see her. Walking through not good areas to get to her and returning after ten. He too is up at ten to seven every morning, and is behind in his work for college. She’s not though; she makes sure she has her work in.

As she doesn’t have one hour before and after school, as she is a boarder at school.

Teen has two hours of transport per day, so of course is tired, by the time he gets in a too tired to work. It’s all a mess.

Our neighbour kindly brought us three cakes his wife made yesterday. The neighbour who cuts our grass. They are a nice family.

Tea last night was in my opinion, revolting. I made the boy’s meat loaf, from a vegetarian’s perspective, horrible. Potatoes and veg. Cabbage and sweetcorn.

But there were clean plates. I think because they were hungry. Not because it was nice.

OK, my friend Arty sent photos of our trip to Oslow at last, bless her bristly paint brushes. So I hope this week to get them on here. Also picks of Hubs birthday well, teens meal at the restaurant. Teen took some photographs of his delightful design on his plate.

Until later, with love.

No comments: