translate

Wednesday 30 October 2013

PUMPKIN IN SHOCK


Well, my Son is back from his Fathers. He has had a good day. He is at the gf’s now. I am in shock for what or should I say where his father took them to.

O

M

G

That’s all I’m going to say on the subject for now. I may tell you tomorrow, once I get over the cringe ability factor in which I am right now experiencing.

Hub and I tonight caught up on the programs we recorded when he was away.

He is away again tomorrow to Birmingham and then Peterborough for three days.

Well, the Pumpkin soup is made and it smells lovely. We have a saying, “the proof is in the pudding” or in this case, the soup. In other words, when we try it tomorrow, we shall see how it tastes.

Apart from Pumpkin, it has potatoes, carrots, onions, fresh herbs, ginger and garlic. When it is all ready and I have blended it, I will add the fresh cream, and it has of course, salt and lots of black pepper.

Our friends DD and Yam, have arrived in Mexico safe and sound. Ready to start their new adventure.

OK, must go into the horrid garage, to turn off the blooming drier. I hate doing this in the dark. Xxx

 

No comments: