translate

Wednesday 23 October 2013

COLOURS OF LIFE WITH DREW COPUS


It’s 1 a.m. and Hub has just got to his hotel. Went to the door of his room, and the key is not working, So there he is on the landing waiting for someone to come with a key card. That is not what you need after such a long journey.

After flying out there his taxi was over an hour’s drive. But he is safe and I can relax now and think about bed. Just think about it.

Today I was talking on the phone to my friend who made me my wonderful tactile picture. I also spoke with his Son, who is 22 and also an artist. An artist with a difference. He sounds really interesting and as a psychotherapist, he would make a great study for me, hahaha. Even as a Fifi Blogget I found his mind interesting and really inspirational. He was full of lights and sounds. I loved his words and he painted a picture to me on the phone of buzzing life. For anyone suffering from an inferiority complex, he would be like a medicine. Let me tell you what he was painting…

A sexy zombie, eating a person’s freshly ripped off arm…

He also paints butterflies.

Hehehehehe. Oh it was the way in which he spoke, I’m not joking, he is wonderful, though God help his dreams?

Having said that, I think all artists, whether it be creating pictures or writing poems/songs have to be a little on the different side. If you were just quotes normal, you would not be out there.

He  is a real spark and has a talent beyond his knowledge.

I think he gets his talent from my friend and his personality as in spark from his Mum.

And what a lovely lad too.

We have lovely lads, somewhere in our Sons, there is a beauty…

Night night may there always be colour in your life. X  

No comments: