translate

Saturday 19 October 2013

black coffee


Good evening my Bloggets. Well a mixture of a day really, firstly I awoke this morning after having a very odd night sleep. I went to bed at 3.am, fell after about an hour then turned over to cuddle my Husband as in my slumber, I felt him next to me. Then I got a. shock, as the bed was empty, then of course was awake enough, to realise he was in  Spain. Well, then I was spooked as there was someone in my bed, hahaha. I was sure of it, it was even hot… Of course it can be explained as I was in a deep sleep. Then this morning, whilst my Hub was abroad, I had to sign for papers for him to go to Canada, and he’s not even back from the other country. Just a constant reminder, that he is at one part of the world and I at the other.

I tried to be cheerful for my teen and we shared a manic hour together as he hurried to get ready to leave for the weekend.

 Hugged him bye bye and saw to the dogs and housework.

Outside was dull, and calm, then, became incredibly hot and sunny. I groomed the dogs and emptied the rubbish. Cleaned the floors and kitchen, then dusted and vacuumed again. Then I answered some notifications from a group I am in and then got ready to go out with my beautiful friend Geordie girl.

We went to our local coffee shop; we were there for over two and a half hours. It was so lovely, she really is a star. I love being with her, we have so much in common. My Son really likes her; he says she is genuine and very beautiful. I’m sure she is as she also is very tall, I think about the same as me or slightly taller and her figure is stunning. Not sure what her face is like obviously, but, Teen has taste as far as looks are and he says she is beautiful.

All I know is, I feel so comfortable with her, I have three really great girls I have met since I  moved here and feel very blessed, but Geordie and I are like young girls when out.

I couldn’t believe how the time flew. Then came the point it was dark, and she told me she couldn’t remember where she had parked the car. Hahahahaha. Well, it was no blooming good asking me!

We found it though, but not easy in the dark looking for a black car. Then she had to find her keys.

She and I laughed as they were in the bottom of her really big bag. I told her its great having a big bag, but, not great to find small things. She said

“I, know, it doesn’t help does it, when the inside of the bag is also black?”

Em,

Hehehehehehe.

Doesn’t make any difference to mwa!

We did chuckle.

Then I came home. Hmm.

The house had three heads happy to see me but once the door was closed I was alone again. Then I had to check all was OK, as I didn’t leave a light on, as it was four when we left, I never thought we would be so long and, it would be pitch black by seven.

Our house is quite big, lots of rooms, ha, I checked them all methodically. Then fed and let the dogs out. Then, I had Waggatail on a lead, as she, never goes in her dog run. I got her to the door, she came in I removed the lead, closed the door, locked it, and then realised it was too quiet. Where was that little monkey?

Oh, only outside.

I got her in, removed her lead and the naughty puppy must have sneaked back out and she is an expert at moving without shaking her bells. I always check I have three heads, six ears and twelve paws before I relax and it is a good job.

Now my LC, is barking like mad at the door. I can hear footsteps but no door bell, so who is there? Not sure but not answering if they do ring. It will be a neighbour.  And no one would break in with LC, her teeth are enormous and she would use them as she is very much my protector when Hub is not here.

I’m sitting in the dark; I may just go now and put on a light…

X

No comments: