translate

Wednesday 9 October 2013

REWIND ME PLEASE?


It’s almost nine in the evening and my Son has just gone out. This time, not to the gf’s but out with a friend. Oh this day and age, is such a worry. He has worked all day on his college work, but what is it with going out at this time of night? Crazy. And I can’t tell him to stay in like I did when he was a little boy. He would just  laugh and go anyway. I am glad he is with his friend, but the worry is, his friends do drugs. At least his girlfriend doesn’t. But, the person he is with is a lovely person, though its pitch black and he has gone out on his bike. Oh God, I swear, my nerves are shot.

For all those people out there who have no children, who may pine for a child? I feel with all my heart for you. The best feeling in the world is when you hold your new born baby. And before that, when you find out you are with child. But the stress when they are teenagers is excruciating. I don’t want to get older, but I want my Son to be older. Does that make sense? I know I will still worry, as that is just me. But surely not as much? Please?

So his friend came in to the fragrence of the smelliest dogs in the Universe.  I’m not joking, they flipping stink. How embarrassing.

Not heard from my Husband yet, I was sure I would have done by now. I’m not going to worry. I’m not really. I am slowly dying with stress. Going out with my friend Beanie today for a couple of hours, took me away from this prison of tension and high anxiety.

Heated words with teen today. He wants money for this and that. Oh it’s driving me mad. He needs money for another haircut. Well I gave him money just two weeks ago. Not my fault he went to a butcher for it to be done.

I told him not to go there, he loves it there as the girls make a fuss of him and he thinks they are cool. I’ve told you about them before. They are well dodgy as we say in the UK.

For film lovers, Edward scissor hands has a similar mind to those “ladies” a shame they have not got the ability to be so artful.

Tomorrow? My lovely handy Andy is coming. I need bulbs put in. Teen is down to a couple in his bathroom and two were missing from the kitchen. They are the ones that are those spotlights. Hard to put in. So more money to pay someone to do that for us.

Don’t think I’m seeing Arty this week again, as she hasn’t said anything and as for Friday, well, my joiner is coming. Don’t ask.

Right, before I go, here is a laugh.

I may have told you about this already, or at least part of it. Sorry if I have, going senile I think.

When I went out yesterday I spoke to my neighbour for the first time. I know his wife she is lovely, but never had the pleasure to talk with him.

Well, OK, I’m still getting used to the odd accent around these parts of the country. As I walked Waggatail to the shop heard him say hello. He didn’t say my name, so wasn’t sure if he was talking to me, but as no one answered him, I felt as though I could.

I thought he said

“Sorry about car, I’m pushing it; I will move it from your pathway in a minute.”

I said in a manner which wasn’t too nice, as I was disappointed for the poor man, having to   push his car to jump start it. I answered

“Oh, no. That’s awful. God….

Well, then I realised as more words were said, he actually had said

“I’m washing the car!

So I may have sounded a little cross and God knows what he thought?

Hahahahahaha. Oh if only we could rewind?

 X

No comments: