translate

Tuesday 15 October 2013

MUM'S THE WORD AGAIN


Good morning Bloggets. Again, I am forbidden to talk about what is going on in the Fifi Blogget household. Forbidden by anger and absolute frustration. Last night proved to be another dreadful evening. I wish the curtains would open on a window of sunshine and singing birds.

I wish my heart would start hurting and I could be free of all this stress and dull depressing drama.

I feel as though I am on a wire and I am reaching the end, but that ending is broken and I will fall when I get there.

My love is in London today and tomorrow. But home tonight, and then off to Madrid, lucky person to go there, though of course he won’t see outside of his hotel, but he will feel the air and be with positive people.

I will be back a little later but wanted to say Hi and wish you a lovely Tuesday. Xxx

No comments: