translate

Friday 4 October 2013

I AM ASHAMED


Oh I feel really sick and so sad. I have just wrapped the pathetic gifts I bought my Husband for his birthday and they are as I said. Pathetic. I feel so embarrassed. The thing I wanted to get him was not available and I am so rubbish at buying him gifts, I just didn’t know what else to buy.

Oh I feel so bad for him; there again is nothing from his family. I am just going to forget them from now on. As I have said for a while, our friends are our family. Hub said at boarding school, he never got anything; his birthday was just a normal day. This breaks my heart. And there is me, bought him absolute rubbish.

I will make his day nice when he comes home, and my teen has got him a nice gift thank God as has my friend and lovely Louis even bothered. This meant the world.

My Husband has to be the hardest person in the world to buy for, and he is fantastic at buying for me. He always gets me things I never knew about.

I’m awful. Great for buying for old people and children, also dogs, ha.

As for Hubs? Naha. I guess because I never enjoyed buying my x anything.

Oh well, let’s hope he just enjoys the day I have planned and forgets about what I got him.

Haven’t spoken to him and as I said earlier, I doubt I will today sadly.

Right I am off to talk to my friend from where I used to live, she is calling me. Then to see to the dogs.

Chat later. X

No comments: